Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't everyone know when you go to something like that, that it takes forever getting out the carpark?
We've often saved snacks for getting out the carpark time 😂
I thought that was common knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't everyone know when you go to something like that, that it takes forever getting out the carpark?
We've often saved snacks for getting out the carpark time 😂
I thought that was common knowledge
That’s what we did. Just settled in till it was time to move 😂

Reactions: 2
Definitely been reading here judging by her last post addressing she’s not a size 8 and in kids clothes

Reactions: 8
Orrrrr Bav, just maybe you find a size that you can still live your life but be happy in how you look? Because if it takes up that much time and energy to be that size for you, it's likely not meant to be

Reactions: 7
She won't do it again! I'm a serial yo yo dieter and I could have wrote thise words myself like I did everytime I put on weight and fell off the wagon. Now I don't bother with any of it.. I'm 16stone happy and buy clothes that fit my size. Life's too short! Plus it was having a negative effect on my children to the point my son started getting upset about his weight so I stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hilarious .... have a read and laugh out loud like I did 🤣
God. That woman REALLY doesn't like the fact she has to work, does she?! 🤣 Every sodding day she moans about something that is always bloody due to the fact she has to work. Lazy witch.

• Haha
She used to go to bed to avoid eating didn't she? I don't believe she'll achieve it again either. She was so smug and cocky too. No-one has asked her to volunteer, they'd probably be glad if she fucked off and let someone else have a go for a change!

• Haha
And judging by the comparison photo she posted compared to the ptfa one that was posted the other day she's still not being truthful about her true weight gain unless she's honest she won't loose it.

More chance of Bav becoming a cleaning account than her losing the weight again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won't do it again! I'm a serial yo yo dieter and I could have wrote thise words myself like I did everytime I put on weight and fell off the wagon. Now I don't bother with any of it.. I'm 16stone happy and buy clothes that fit my size. Life's too short! Plus it was having a negative effect on my children to the point my son started getting upset about his weight so I stopped.
This is what I kept commenting on before that I don't agree with. When they were all having takeaway and stuff and she was constantly having a different meal to them or just not eating at all.
I personally think it gives your own kids issues when they see you not eating whilst everyone else is or eating different meals to them constantly.
Especially when they get to the age of asking questions and realising

I hope she does kick start her SW journey and shares her burnt offerings again, I miss seeing her meals and thanking my lucky stars I don’t have to eat her food everyday 😂. No wonder the poor kids teeth fell out and took ages to grow back with having to eat a burnt but shiny Yorkshire pudding!

• Haha
I’d empathise with her if she hadn’t been so smug about losing it in the first place and hadn’t created such a fucked up narrative around dieting. Also no accountability about putting it back on, it’s works fault. She works soOoOo many hours.

She needs to develop a better relationship with food or she will never maintain it and will leave her kids with messed up ideas. Bored of her bigger = bad view too. Just be happy. But we all know she’s got bigger issues than that.

This is what I kept commenting on before that I don't agree with. When they were all having takeaway and stuff and she was constantly having a different meal to them or just not eating at all.
I personally think it gives your own kids issues when they see you not eating whilst everyone else is or eating different meals to them constantly.
Especially when they get to the age of asking questions and realising
It wasn't even as though the meal was a hearty nutritious replacement either. It was always those nasty dried pasta packs that she would make with water instead of milk to keep the calories down 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.