Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had this professionally coloured 24 hours ago?! Are you shitting me. You can see the banding of colour and it’s dry as her roast dinners. Bav hun, your hairdresser hates you…or is blind
genuinely thought this was a woman in her 60’s. Every day it baffles me that she’s younger than me. She chooses such ageing hair and clothes. Does she not see what other people her age look like? She’s either full granny or overgrown toddler in those bleeping popsy dresses.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to have any proper friends her age to take her to one side and have a word.

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon she’s made herself a personalised high viz jacket for work?!

• Haha
Of course she did! I saw the one for the PTA but not the work one! What does it say?
Can't actually remember. But everyone else has the normal yellow high vis, she got pink and pretty sure put her name on the back

Her skin! I know she’s a smoker so that won’t help but dear god moisturise your face. She looks corpse like. Again - she’s in her early 30’s!

Reactions: 6
Those stupid faces she makes! Dresses like an 80 year old and acts like an 8 year old. Does she think it makes her look 'cute' or something? Because it definitely doesn't.

Of course she did! I saw the one for the PTA but not the work one! What does it say?
Didn’t it say her name and then something like ‘Not the worst employee’
???
Because that’s funny 🤔🥱

I don’t understand how she takes those gurning pics…looks at it and thinks YES that’s going on social media for thousands to see! It makes her look a tit.

Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot, Easter comes in as soon Christmas is done! I’m surprised they let her wear a pink hi vis, the colours usually mean different people (ie visitors). I feel sorry for her colleagues, retail is hell at Christmas but add her in 😖

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.