Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying her kids were up at half midnight? And she let them?? Mine would be straight back to bed until a reasonable time🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she saying her kids were up at half midnight? And she let them?? Mine would be straight back to bed until a reasonable time🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think she's just awake? 🤔 She always complains when she's up early. Surely she went back to sleep 🤔

I have also never heard anyone call it half midnight 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it's just the fact she calls her Dad, Daddy or what.
But there's something about her dad that really creeps me out

No one ever told Bav less is more did they. Leopard print shoes and jumper just looks like something to make Bet Lynch proud.

Reactions: 3
I have seen and heard of many Christmas traditions- both wonderful and odd. However, a Boxing Day bbq? Is that wonderful or odd?

I have seen and heard of many Christmas traditions- both wonderful and odd. However, a Boxing Day bbq? Is that wonderful or odd?
We live on the beach. On Boxing Day when it’s dry we go onto the sand with a bbq and make sausage sandwiches for breakfast before we ( try and) brave a Boxing Day dip. It’s fabulous and special. It’s lovely. We then run into the house wet and freezing and covered in sand and sea weed for hot chocolate and mulled wine. I raise you mrs bavingtin

Reactions: 5
We live on the beach. On Boxing Day when it’s dry we go onto the sand with a bbq and make sausage sandwiches for breakfast before we ( try and) brave a Boxing Day dip. It’s fabulous and special. It’s lovely. We then run into the house wet and freezing and covered in sand and sea weed for hot chocolate and mulled wine. I raise you mrs bavingtin
that sounds awesome!!

I wouldn't raise her duck all.

A bbq in a back garden while everyone sits inside is hardly "fabulous and special" or even close.

You can't even compare the two.

I like how she constantly states 9 hour shift.
That's a normal shift to most people Bav!
Yet she calls it a long shift 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she be in bed for 7pm if she has a job and kids and a house and husband plus dogs... Wtf. I don't get to bed til midnight. By the time you get in and feed the kids,bath them,clean the house,get the washing on and walk the dogs,watch TV or play with the kids,spend time with hubby.... How is she in bed by 7pm? That's when I'm usually cooking tea. As for pta I don't care who I offend but if you are on the pta you need to get a life. Pta mums are pure cunts. I know them. I hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.