Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. She’s coming to Birmingham!! I’ll make sure I’m no where near town on that day !!!

Reactions: 4
The amount of money she's spent on all the cricut stuff and those flat plain boring cards are all she's come up with🙄 there is so much more she could be doing what waste

Watch out Birmingham the Bav's are on the way, What's your beef? Burnt to f**k that's what it is also watch her catch covid so she can isolate in her craft room and leave the kids with the grandparents over Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she didn’t spend so much money on tat, craft stuff, new iphones, new apple watches, new cricuts, new airfryers, and cakes they probably wouldn’t need to remortgage…

Reactions: 10
If she didn’t spend so much money on tat, craft stuff, new iphones, new apple watches, new cricuts, new airfryers, and cakes they probably wouldn’t need to remortgage…
🤯 I was literally thinking the same! Buying new phones, watches, a newcricut tat machine, Costco trips unnecessarily and all the other crap she fills her life with.. then re-mortgages to have work done to her house?! Absolutely mind blowing.. omg was it Bav who used to store medication under the bath panel or have I made that up?!

Reactions: 7
🤯 I was literally thinking the same! Buying new phones, watches, a newcricut tat machine, Costco trips unnecessarily and all the other crap she fills her life with.. then re-mortgages to have work done to her house?! Absolutely mind blowing.. omg was it Bav who used to store medication under the bath panel or have I made that up?!
It was, yeah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lunch at the primark 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly I live in Wolverhampton and the big primark is really nothing special but trust bav to lunch there of all places in Birmingham

So even on her date day with her husband she still sees the other PFTA woman? And the PFTA woman doesn’t live near Bav but lives in/near Birmingham? So why is she on the PFTA of a school 100 miles away?! 🤯

Reactions: 1
So even on her date day with her husband she still sees the other PFTA woman? And the PFTA woman doesn’t live near Bav but lives in/near Birmingham? So why is she on the PFTA of a school 100 miles away?! 🤯
I just wondered this. I'm guessing the other ptfa woman was in Birmingham too for the day 🤔
Don't you have to have kids in the school to be on the ptfa

The whole thing is confusing. She’s commented that it’s ‘her neck of the woods’ which suggests she lives there rather than near Bav. You’re right, I would have thought she’d need a kid at the school, which she probably has, but why so far from where she (possibly) lives?! I guess we’ll never know.

I saw SMA at the o2, everyone was horrendously drunk and I could barely function the next day. I've seen plenty of shows and concert, never seen anything like it. So looking forward to the gurning pictures in the morning 😂

• Haha
Moaning as usual why go and see something so far away, it's always horrendous getting out of Arena carparks, book a hotel make a night of it.

Reactions: 9
Moaning as usual why go and see something so far away, it's always horrendous getting out of Arena carparks, book a hotel make a night of it.
But she has nothing to post if she’s not moaning?!

I live very near to her and went to Birmingham last night too. Funnily enough was parked just a few cars over from her - at least going by her stories. We knew it would be busy getting out so made the most of it, at the end of the day she’s part of the problem getting out so why complain. She was probably one of the cars honking even though no one was moving😂 We got home much later than she did even though she was only a few cars in front. Yes the diversions added time but we got home safely🤷🏼‍♀️ And we’ve both worked an actual full day at work and don’t have the option to go to bed now because we’re adults with actual responsibilities.
So sorry that galavanting is so tough for you right now Bav. Hopefully daddy will tuck you into bed by 7pm and you can get some well earned rest🙄

PS. Bav we prebooked our parking for half of what you paid. Not that it really matters as one of the Daddies will have paid... 👑

Reactions: 7
This is what I don’t get. No one forced her to go to Birmingham on a work night? Why is she whinging. The fact she constantly goes to bed at 7 proves she doesn’t do anything for those kids. I couldn’t just take myself off to bed at 7. She’s like a child. So you’re a bit tired today, you had a good night shut up and get the duck on with it.

Reactions: 5
Lunch at the primark 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly I live in Wolverhampton and the big primark is really nothing special but trust bav to lunch there of all places in Birmingham
I'm Birmingham and so many people have amazing expectations for that Primark.

Its like I've kicked their puppy when I tell them its not that brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.