Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really have her tv in the living room on some kind of tacky tall set of draws??

Reactions: 1
Does she really have her tv in the living room on some kind of tacky tall set of draws??
yes. Somewhere else for her to put all her clutter.

Why are people liking her p-effing-ta photos?! Who are these people?! What is wrong with them?

Reactions: 5
Awful. I know they both need to work, but they both need to look after that little girl too 🙁
I just can’t even imagine leaving my little girl poorly in a room alone. We know they don’t struggle financially, her spending habits make that clear, I’m sure even ‘daddy’ would sub the lost wages. It just makes me so sad to think of that little girl feeling poorly and her parents won’t even go and comfort her just because of work.

ETA, I know she said she has no symptoms, but I’d hate to think my child felt like she couldn’t approach me if they started in the middle of the night or if I was busy.

Reactions: 8
Me and my son had covid. He caught it first and I didn’t stay away from him at all. I was his mommy and was there for him when he needed me. I got it myself but it was worth it to know my son felt loved and happy as he could be. Poor girl

Reactions: 15
Just seen her latest stories. What parent forces there child to isolate alone and where a mask to leave there room. It's barbaric and border line child abuse!

I don't understand why you would isolate her now. Surely the likelihood is you would have already caught it (Austin's had a cough so I assume he's had it even though his test was negative) so wouldn't you just LFT every day whilst looking after your poorly child?!? Making her stay in her room and wear a mask broke my heart! It's ridiculous

Wtaf is she living in the dark ages or what…. Im in utter shock she is making her isolate in her room bleeping stoneage witch

Also i guess u will get some one else to sit in ur house as u go to work but its ok as the kid is held captive in her room 🤨

My kids had covid and my husband and I made the choice not to go into work (I have 2 jobs) and 1 I worked from home. My kids were not isolated at home, we didn't wear masks, just ventilated the house well, cleaned well, tried not to let them touch things like the fridge, drawers etc, so they basically got waited on. And lots of hand washing etc. I had to do my choir online and didn't go anywhere as didn't want to risk passing it on to anyone vulnerable.
I bet her son had it first but she didn't test. How can they justify going into work when they have it in their house.

Reactions: 2
I just wouldn’t go into work. Employers are fully aware of the issues we all face when covid strikes and when it affects children, well unfortunately one parent has to take the hit and stay off… just like you would if they were poorly with something else. It’s not ideal and is really bad for business when a member of staff is off but that’s the trials and tribulations of employing parents! She shouldn’t be treating her little girl like that, poor Connie. That girl needs a hug and told not to worry, not cast aside because of Queen Bav. She’s worrying now? After all of of the lockdown breaches she evidently made. twit.

It’s clear bav doesn’t have good house hygiene levels, even the carpet in her pics show that! She’s probably keeping her in her room to save cleaning after her!

Reactions: 4
Poor little mite, fancy ole Bav eating her dinner on the landing 🤮
My cousin tested positive today, he's wearing a mask at home, sleeping in a different room to his wife (she has a vulnerable son) & using a separate bathroom ... she's cleaning anything he touches but they're still sitting in the same room and eating together, albeit different ends of the table 😆

Reactions: 2
Does she think is was only positive the second she got the tx. What a dumb bleep she has had covid days b4

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It has made me really sad to see Connie being kept away from the family and in her bedroom. Surely one income would be fine while she isolates.
my child is really poorly at the moment and coughing everywhere (waiting for results) and he’s sleeping in the same bed as me and being cuddled even though he keeps coughing in and my face and literally in my mouth 😭😂 my husband is also classed as vulnerable but he wouldn’t dream of keeping our child in a separate room.
Also they were around Connie yesterday so would have already been close enough to catch anything she has

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.