Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be quite sad to have literally nothing interesting about you or your life that you have to make the PTFA stuff seem so important

Reactions: 7
‘So busy’ barely working, faffing with ptfa shite and buying even more shite… clean your bleeping floors 🤢🤮 honestly I bet her house stinks of dogs, burnt grease and cigs 🤢
She’s such a scruffy cow it makes me feel sick. Those poor kids must have black bottoms on their feet cos their mum is too lazy to run the hoover round and mop once a day. And her husband for that matter as well cos he could easily do it. We’ve all had days where the house gets out on the back burner but I’ve never ever seen that house clean.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always mention she’s been up since 4.
like what do you want anyone to do about that?!

Reactions: 7
I could watch/listen to Sophie Ellis Bextor all night said no one ever 😂

• Haha
Why has she got to mention being up since 4 in every story or caption like she thinks it’s a personality trait lol

Reactions: 4
She’s such a scruffy cow it makes me feel sick. Those poor kids must have black bottoms on their feet cos their mum is too lazy to run the hoover round and mop once a day. And her husband for that matter as well cos he could easily do it. We’ve all had days where the house gets out on the back burner but I’ve never ever seen that house clean.
She's a filthy beast didn't she say before she hadn't hoovered her sofa for like 3 months, and there was all kind of tit down there 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No mention of whether they enjoyed the free concert just how long she's been up ungrateful bint🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
“Been up since 4”…”had to get in bed at 7:30”…”worked 5 hours today”.

Read the bleeping room love. Some people work 12 hour shifts, night shifts, don’t have the luxury of getting in bed at 7.

I don’t know what she wants? Find a different job then? Stop doing bleeping ptfa if it’s so consuming? Clean your house if you’re up that early. She’s like a spoilt child.

Reactions: 13
“Been up since 4”…”had to get in bed at 7:30”…”worked 5 hours today”.

Read the bleeping room love. Some people work 12 hour shifts, night shifts, don’t have the luxury of getting in bed at 7.

I don’t know what she wants? Find a different job then? Stop doing bleeping ptfa if it’s so consuming? Clean your house if you’re up that early. She’s like a spoilt child.
Yet before working, she was always saying how she is usually up around or before 6am naturally 😂
She only friggin works til 11 anyway!

I don’t understand why she gets up so early, doesn’t Chris work nights so it’s unlikely he’s home before 6/7, she can’t leave the kids alone so surely she’s not working at 5am?

I don’t understand why she gets up so early, doesn’t Chris work nights so it’s unlikely he’s home before 6/7, she can’t leave the kids alone so surely she’s not working at 5am?
I did wonder this.
Because not only does he work nights, he works nights in London which is over an hour drive for him.
And any time she's said about him leaving for work, which I've noticed isn't that often 🤔 it's been around 8pm so even if he starts at 10pm, he still wouldn't, you would think, be home until at least 7/8am

And she’s said previously she’s within walking distance of work (but still drives 🤦🏼‍♀️) and she’s not spending hours getting ready or doing housework 🤷🏼‍♀️

The other day she posted getting to work about 2 hours after she gets up so why does she get up so ridiculously early as its so close and she drives. She's not getting up to do cleaning or cooking before she goes.
Also her latest posts about the concert annoyed me. I went to a concert last night, took a few photos and enjoyed being there. People videoing the whole thing, who are never going to watch it again just pass me off. Just go and enjoy it!

Reactions: 4
Probably because he body clock is up the shoot ... if she's going to bed at 7, she's bound to be up at stupid o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.