Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a teacher of many years, I am genuinely concerned that her PTFA workload is seemingly considerably higher than my teacher workload. 🤔
Fellow teacher here 👋🏻 and I thought exactly the same thing. She needs to learn how to work smarter not harder.

Reactions: 6
Her hair is way too dark and looks tit. I stand by my time saving advice yesterday and add money saving as it looks like it’s got banding so she could have whacked a box dye on and saved time and money. Follow me for more useful tips Bav ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her PTA stuff is sooooo busy that she’s only on the first page of her notepad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously no one else at that school wants to do the pta stuff so she’s grabbed it for a bit of power and now thinks she’s Karren bleeping Brady. Just make a poster with some clip art and sell some buns you delusional cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any wonder they only have two members on the pta when she’s on it! Can just imagine her waltzing round the playground with her personalised pta notepad in her arms. Most parents avoid the pta anyway but seeing that she’s on it I bet they run a mile! Its hardly a full time job, most schools just get on with it without moaning!

Reactions: 10
They usually do a termly bun sale and run a stall at the summer fayre. Sounds like she’s on SLT and running the school.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any wonder they only have two members on the pta when she’s on it! Can just imagine her waltzing round the playground with her personalised pta notepad in her arms. Most parents avoid the pta anyway but seeing that she’s on it I bet they run a mile! Its hardly a full time job, most schools just get on with it without moaning!
Hoody emblazoned with a cricut "I'm not just any parent, I'm a PTA parent" 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d rather put stuff in the bin then donate it to her PTFA purely because she is the chair of it !!

We are doing a similar thing at my work. Definitely not taking up this much time. Actually I think her PTFA takes up more time than my 20 hour a week proper job!

Is she really as thick as pig tit as she seems? LFT tests or for NO SYMPTOMS. if you have a new cough get a bloody PCR it is easy enough now

Reactions: 5
Is she really as thick as pig tit as she seems? LFT tests or for NO SYMPTOMS. if you have a new cough get a bloody PCR it is easy enough now
Nobody seems to understand this! The amount of people that just don't get it. It literally says it on the LFTs

Reactions: 2
Is not a requirement that ur kids test every few days anyway? We certainly do at our school

Reactions: 1
“Tell me you’re in the ptfa without telling me you’re in the ptfa” …
Don’t worry Bav, you tell us all the bloody time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brb.

Buying a house with the money from putting £1 in a jar every time she posts the word PTFA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.