Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav’s changed over to her Christmas bedding, that’ll be it until new year then, no more bed changes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Bav’s changed over to her Christmas bedding, that’ll be it until new year then, no more bed changes 😂
I know it’s a first world problem but you can’t put bedding out of the packet straight on 🤮 it smells all chemically and feels like cardboard (even the 400 thread count stuff )

Reactions: 8
Ffs why is she sharing a memory of a time when something got lost in her uterus. That didn’t need to be shared first time round let alone now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ffs why is she sharing a memory of a time when something got lost in her uterus. That didn’t need to be shared first time round let alone now.
Also. It’s a lie. It’s not an ‘operation’ at all it just means they use an ultrasound to find it. It’s just like having a smear but a it more painful and has to be done in a hospital rather then your GPS. I know cause it happened to me. Lying cow.

Reactions: 2
Thankfully she didn't take us on that journey to the centre of her uterus🙄 imagine the gurning that went on that day😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also. It’s a lie. It’s not an ‘operation’ at all it just means they use an ultrasound to find it. It’s just like having a smear but a it more painful and has to be done in a hospital rather then your GPS. I know cause it happened to me. Lying cow.
Ugh sorry you had to have it done!

imagine your life being so dull that you have to lie about a procedure like that to get attention off strangers on the internet. Then repost it years later for more sympathy (which surely no one gave her). Pathetic.

Reactions: 3
It’s keyhole surgery I’ve had it done - had to be put to sleep - my coil went through my uterus and they found it by my bowel 🤦🏼‍♀️ edit to add-I didn’t post about it on Instagram or every year on the anniversary 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her cooking again means burnt offerings.
Again complaining she's going to bed early.. her tea yesterday of chocolate must do her the world of good

Reactions: 1
Why couldn’t they just paint when they moved in? Does it need one of those faces and acting like they were stuck with the hideous paper?

Reactions: 5
Why couldn’t they just paint when they moved in? Does it need one of those faces and acting like they were stuck with the hideous paper?
Exactly. She’s fully documented the amount of money she spends on shite so why couldn’t that have been spent on wallpaper? You can get some that costs £12 a roll and is lovely.

But noooo that wouldn’t solely benefit Bavvo so she’s not interested. Surprised she’s not one of those who has a tacky OTT decorated house and shows it off (we all know how much she loves showing off and spending money on tat) but that would require cleaning it.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She’s fully documented the amount of money she spends on shite so why couldn’t that have been spent on wallpaper? You can get some that costs £12 a roll and is lovely.

But noooo that wouldn’t solely benefit Bavvo so she’s not interested. Surprised she’s not one of those who has a tacky OTT decorated house and shows it off (we all know how much she loves showing off and spending money on tat) but that would require cleaning it.
Saving her money instead of buying all the shite popsy dresses she can’t fit into, over priced bravissimo bras (haven’t been treated to that image for a while), butternut squash and cricut she doesn’t need… she could have hired a decorator to paint the down stairs!

Reactions: 6
If I had that wallpaper in my living room, I would of made it my mission to get rid of it straight away ... Even if you were to paint all the walls over in white! That would look better. It's not exactly hard is it it's not a full kitchen Reno or anything! But obvs she would prefer to spend money on herself with her obsession with shopping. God she's so self entitled and annoying

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept, this woman. Had a day off and STILL moans she’s too tired to cook?! And duck me, being on the pfta is not a personality trait Bav. We literally don’t care, you’re probably just asking what shite you can make with the circuit now

Attachments

Jesus wept, this woman. Had a day off and STILL moans she’s too tired to cook?! And duck me, being on the pfta is not a personality trait Bav. We literally don’t care, you’re probably just asking what shite you can make with the circuit now
she’s a joke, actually winds me up at this point now. Works part time and on ptfa. Get a proper job you lazy trollop

Is someone holding a gun to her head making her do this ptfa tit she keeps moaning about. If you’re too busy just step away?! Quit moaning 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.