Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they literally not able to do anything without her parents? Not even a dog walk?

Reactions: 9
Have we even seen Chris' parents? Does he not get absolutely fed up of constantly being stuck with his in-laws?

Reactions: 4
Randomly bumped into this one in the woods and promptly gave her nits😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
O dear a bad day, it must be hard working in Sainsbury’s for a 4 hour shift! I think someone said it last week……she’s gearing up to quit and be a stay at home mum again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If I sat next to an adult who had created their own notebook like Bav has, I would immediately lose all respect for them. Is she 12?! Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nonesense, she does her own fillings, with butternut squash.

School name & the PFTA email address, randomly shared on instagram. The others must be thrilled working with such a creative and considerate mom. Think, before you plan, Bav!
She got the W⚓ part right at least

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being on the ptfa is her whole bleeping personality now 😂 sad cow, she’s 100% the parent at school you absolutely dread!
She will be sacking off work so she can concentrate on it full time lol

Reactions: 9
Her dentist referred her to the vets
I CACKLED.

Yeah I plan on spending my kids school years avoiding the hell out of the PTA and women like her. Because it's not selfless in her case, at all, it's purely for attention and a pat on the back. Nothing to do with helping out for the kids sakes.

Reactions: 10
I bet she’s one of those PTA mums that comes into school for a PTA event during the school day and ends up popping her head into their child’s classroom to wave, completely disrupting the lesson and interrupting the teacher to ask inane questions that quite frankly could wait!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.