Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be as a 90s child but I can't remember anything like this taking up much time. My mum wasn't involved but her best friend did something similar. She would be in charge or events etc but I swear it was mostly just her bothering everyone at the school gates etc if they wanted a stall for the fair.

Bav is making this her whole personality it's bleeping tragic.

Reactions: 6
How empty is her life. duck me that pta hoodie is some next level sadness
Laughing stock with all the parents and teachers I’d imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before but I will never let is go! Bav once slagged off weight loss surgery and made out she was so above it. So it tickles me immensely that her (LAME AS duck) hoodie has the acronym for it on the back. Up yours Bav!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does literally everything she does turn into her personality?!
The popsy dresses she shagged and went on about for months. Slimming world being her entire life,
The ‘obsession’ with animal print, her cricut (or whatever the bastard thing is called) her getting the latest iPhone and watch, new car (while Chris had her skanky old one?!) Never drinking to suddenly being ‘a gin mum’ and sharing videos of her doing shots.. Everything is just so intense and at 100mph!
Just a shame cleaning her hovel house and spending time with her kids doesn’t happen at 100mph or seem to take her focus!

Reactions: 12
Why does literally everything she does turn into her personality?!
The popsy dresses she shagged and went on about for months. Slimming world being her entire life,
The ‘obsession’ with animal print, her cricut (or whatever the bastard thing is called) her getting the latest iPhone and watch, new car (while Chris had her skanky old one?!) Never drinking to suddenly being ‘a gin mum’ and sharing videos of her doing shots.. Everything is just so intense and at 100mph!
Just a shame cleaning her hovel house and spending time with her kids doesn’t happen at 100mph or seem to take her focus!
Do you reckon she doesnt fit into Popsy dresses any more so that's why she's eased off them?!

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon she doesnt fit into Popsy dresses any more so that's why she's eased off them?!
100%

She's apparently "Lost" other clothes. Including a couple of her dresses apparently

Same as her 'never off duty' jumpers and tshirts

Reactions: 7
How empty is her life. duck me that pta hoodie is some next level sadness
Laughing stock with all the parents and teachers I’d imagine.
100% they’re all talking about her in a separate whatsapp group.

Not to mention if I were another parent I would be asking her to stop advertising the school info/email/goings on to her followers.

I can’t comprehend how sad your life must be to make a pta hoodie for yourself off your own accord, no one has asked her to.

Reactions: 11
100% they’re all talking about her in a separate whatsapp group.

Not to mention if I were another parent I would be asking her to stop advertising the school info/email/goings on to her followers.

I can’t comprehend how sad your life must be to make a pta hoodie for yourself off your own accord, no one has asked her to.
This is what has always confused me.

She said she doesn't hide what school her children go to because she is on the PTA and they will know from that.

However, PTA events usually only apply to the school and its pupils and families and any events are within the "school family" so to speak and therefore isnt usually advertised over social media to raise events.

I used to be on the PTA at primary school level and am considering joining secondary school PTA, however all events were advertised by letters or leaflets or emails to parents/carers.

No one on social media knew I was on pta as I didn't advertise is and certainly wouldn't have it plastered all over my social media.

How does she get away with it?!

Reactions: 4
This is what has always confused me.

She said she doesn't hide what school her children go to because she is on the PTA and they will know from that.

However, PTA events usually only apply to the school and its pupils and families and any events are within the "school family" so to speak and therefore isnt usually advertised over social media to raise events.

I used to be on the PTA at primary school level and am considering joining secondary school PTA, however all events were advertised by letters or leaflets or emails to parents/carers.

No one on social media knew I was on pta as I didn't advertise is and certainly wouldn't have it plastered all over my social media.

How does she get away with it?!
This is what I said before.
She said people would know because she's been tagged in things. But tags don't show up on her Instagram or public Facebook page?
So nobody would know unless they follow the page that she's being tagged on or she shares it herself?
It makes no sense.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s doing all this PTA stuff to show off how ‘busy’ and ‘important’ it is so she hopes Mr Bav let’s her quit her job. I was the one that said a couple of weeks back I reckon she was gearing up to quit by moaning about being under appreciated at work and the early wake ups she was having, haven’t seen her post about work for all least a week now, maybe she’s left already

Jesus this woman 😂😂😂 what a laughing stock!! I’m on my kids pta, we do a few events a year, it’s never taken over our lives to the point we need personalised notebooks and hoodies 😂 we have a few texts over WhatsApp and that’s it. This event she’s getting ready for on Friday is a doughnut stall. Hardly a big event that needs thorough planning!! What planet is she on! If she wears that hoodie in the school playground she will be greeted with eye rolls and sniggers guaranteed. No one likes the pta as it is never mind someone who’s made their own uniform for it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Don't forget the hi viz she made for work, and the personalized hoodie/clipboard for her husband she's a total fanny I hope the other pta members have a right good laugh at her.

I’ve never replied to one of her posts but the one of the whole family on the bus without masks has got my goat up so I have made a comment to say so

Reactions: 2
I’ve never replied to one of her posts but the one of the whole family on the bus without masks has got my goat up so I have made a comment to say so
I am not one for backing Bev but they don't need to, morally it may be up for debate but it is personal preference except on TFL.

I know they don’t need to but where they live the COVID rate is getting higher and travelling on public transport without masks is a joke. I can just imagine the post of her saying she’s tested positive and oh woe me.
I am not one for backing Bev but they don't need to, morally it may be up for debate but it is personal preference except on TFL.
Wow she has responded and basically wearing a mask only protects others so she doesn’t bother
She really is a selfish twit

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know they don’t need to but where they live the COVID rate is getting higher and travelling on public transport without masks is a joke. I can just imagine the post of her saying she’s tested positive and oh woe me.

Wow she has responded and basically wearing a mask only protects others so she doesn’t bother
She really is a selfish twit
She said no one else is wearing one and there is someone sat behind her kids wearing one 🤣 and you know how I know that Bav?! As you take so many bleeping mundane pics, I can look and see. Don’t know why it’s surprising that she’s a selfish c*nt but she manages to show her true colours regularly

Reactions: 3
All that from a woman who spent most of last year flogging hundreds of face masks at £5-6 a pop or enough to pay for a nice new sewing machine🙄what an absolute twunt, three generations of her family on that bus what great roll models.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.