Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was one of her kids I'd want her to go and donate an organ to get more than a few hours without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's that got to do with being an Instagram mum? 😂
Surely that's just being a Mum in general? 😂
Who refers to themselves as an Instagram mum… daft bleep 😂😂
Maybe stop plastering every little detail about your kids online and then you’ll just think “mum
Ffs she is such a drip 😂😂😂❤

bring back the food posts Bav

Reactions: 13
Who refers to themselves as an Instagram mum… daft bleep 😂😂
Maybe stop plastering every little detail about your kids online and then you’ll just think “mum
Ffs she is such a drip 😂😂😂❤

bring back the food posts Bav
Instagram mum or Instagram idiot?

She's basically given anyone the tools and the knowledge for a predator to know everything about her children.
That ain't a mum in my eyes.

She doesn't safe guard at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That height chart is awful. You cant actually see what height they are etc.
Surely just their letter of their name and then 09/21 ect would've been better? 😂

Like why does Austin September 2021 also near Year 3 written on it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How I hate feb/march constant bumf about the Bavington womb fruits birthdays, the crappy cakes then princess Bav herself has a birthday no doubt more cricut stuff
That height chart is awful. You cant actually see what height they are etc.
All that money she spent on the ruler and she ruins it should of used the doorframe like everyone else.

Reactions: 12
Her hairdresser sure does nail making her hair look shitter after each visit. Quite a talent!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
State of Bav’s bathroom/toilet. I know she’s replacing it all, but it genuinely looks really filthy

Reactions: 4
I know love isn’t measured by gifts but considering the amount of money Bav spends on absolute crap for herself it really doesn’t look like the little girl got much for her birthday!

Reactions: 5
Hanging for tomorrow's passive aggressive post about how it's not kitchen roll but two toilet rolls side by side or that it was there for the dust or some other tit (pardon the pun) excuse

• Haha
Once again she overshares stuff she never needed to show anyone (would never ever show the state of that bathroom) and then will get bitchy if anyone passes comment. Literally all problems of her own making, she never learns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.