Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bizarre. The only shopping my kids like is the toy shop or sweet shop! She always seems to put her own wants and needs before her kids, I can’t understand it!
Because she’s so selfish and everyone has to do what she wants. What princess Hannah wants princess Hannah gets remember. She puts herself before her kids!

Reactions: 7
I like the way she said she had bought herself some hot chocolate (her new obsession) for her new machine, and then says she 'treated' her husband to some lattes. So buying her hot chocolate is standard, but when she has to buy something for someone else in a family it's a 'treat' if that doesn't scream selfish and entitled I don't know what will

Reactions: 14
Mrs Bavington #11Bathroom reno boring us to tears, she doesn't half grind my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t afford £20 for a kids horse thing but can buy chocolate? She’ll moan next she’s gaining weight 🙄 priorities what do you want?

Reactions: 12
Can’t afford £20 for a kids horse thing but can buy chocolate? She’ll moan next she’s gaining weight 🙄 priorities what do you want?
I wish she would go back to trying to lose weight purely for the daily burnt-but-undercooked food pics. Really missing them 😭

Reactions: 14
Donuts, curries, burgers, hot chocolates, multiple hair dos, craft shite, and her kid can only have one hobby

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m bad for getting my hair/nails done but I’ve never known someone at the hairdresser so often! Go half as regularly and Connie could do her horse riding.

Honestly the gall of this woman to tell everyone she can’t afford 2 clubs and then post what she’s posted in the last few days. I’m disgusted. She’s spent HUNDREDS on tat and unnecessary tit.

You can afford it. You’re choosing to put your own selfish wants above anything else. I dislike her.

Reactions: 16
Her kitchen floor is filthy. And doesn't appear to be ground in old tile dirt as it lifts when she goes over it with the steam mop thingy. I've known people with more than 2 dogs in their home and it's not that dirty.

All that money spent on Popsy dresses and bras and cricut crap and takeaways and daily shopping trips, not to mention shopping trips as day outs in school holidays as as treats after kids have been unwell and poor Connie can only have 1 hobby.

Maybe if she worked more than a 4 hour shift 3 days a week, the kids could do more.

Tell us how you don't consider your children without telling us....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Mrs Bavington #11 - Hannah’s got a new obsession, let’s hope she doesn’t take up a cleaning profession

Reactions: 9
£9 each for those curries? And those hot chocolates from Hotel Chocolat are £13-£15! But the poor kid can only have one hobby and gets hardly anything for her birthday! Some people just shouldn’t have bothered having kids if they’re not going to put them first.

Reactions: 15
I sometimes buy one of the Costco curry’s, it’s £9 but it feeds my family of four, for two nights. Why she had two curry’s I don’t know??? That’s 16 peoples worth of food 😳

Reactions: 5
I sometimes buy one of the Costco curry’s, it’s £9 but it feeds my family of four, for two nights. Why she had two curry’s I don’t know??? That’s 16 peoples worth of food 😳
Ok I really want a Costco curry now.

I wish our Costco did curries this big?!!? Don’t get me wrong same price and very tasty but one would do us one night at most 😔😫

Why why why does she constantly do that peace sign!! She isn't 5 years old!! Yea she's totally over it and doesn't let other people's opinions get to her but she's just mentioned the hovel thing

Reactions: 5
Obsessed with how rattled she is. Because of something SHE repeatedly showed us. If I continuously showed my filthy house to thousands of people I’d expect a comment every now and then. I would also simply clean it.

Reactions: 6
Obsessed with how rattled she is. Because of something SHE repeatedly showed us. If I continuously showed my filthy house to thousands of people I’d expect a comment every now and then. I would also simply clean it.
Exactly! She could either stop wasting time “crafting” and properly clean her house or stop spending money on hotel chocolat and other tat and pay a professional cleaner if she really can’t be bothered!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.