Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone say old Bav was flirting with someone she worked with? Maybe that’s why she’s happy to abandon her kids when they are ill, to boost her ego.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t someone say old Bav was flirting with someone she worked with? Maybe that’s why she’s happy to abandon her kids when they are ill, to boost her ego.
I think it was another slimming worlder she was supposedly flirting with

Reactions: 1
Let’s see if A gets the same treatment as C did now he’s tested positive 👁

Reactions: 11
I'm just awaiting the posts of him shut in his room all alone. My daughter is currently off after catching Covid for the 2nd time, and she only has mild cold symptoms but I'm working from home next to her doing school work and she is downstairs with us all the time. Hoping we don't catch it but there is no way I would have kept her in her bedroom alone.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone heard of someone making their YOUNG CHILDREN actually isolate in their rooms? I don’t know of anyone and I definitely wouldn’t make my child do it.

She’s heartless. I swear to god the penny has only just dropped that she could get a week off the job she clearly hates if she gets covid. But she needs to weigh up whether being a parent is more effort than doing a shift at Sainsbury’s. That will be the decider.

Reactions: 10
She won't make Autin isolate away from her because she wants to catch it so she doesn't have to go to work 😂
She'll be licking all his tissues.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 4 year old had it recently and slept in our bed and sat as close as possible to me 🤣

She wont isolate him.... who will pick the dog crap up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won't make Autin isolate away from her because she wants to catch it so she doesn't have to go to work 😂
And still, might be that even covid has its own host standards🙊 bet she makes a cricut survivor inspirational tshirt, if she does get it, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Licking his tissues because they taste better than any of the tit she cooks, and syn free

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So judging by the latest post this morning, Austin isn’t being made to isolate in his bedroom on his own as she’s eating pancakes with him. Favouritism at its finest!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Or she realised what a cow she was to Connie after reading here and thought better of it. Just pleased the poor boy isn’t being isolated on his bedroom on his own. I honestly thought she was going to keep him in his room and if he had any accidents refuse to change his sheets due to Covid… but then remembered she doesn’t change them anyway

So judging by the latest post this morning, Austin isn’t being made to isolate in his bedroom on his own as she’s eating pancakes with him. Favouritism at its finest!

Reactions: 5
Or she realised what a cow she was to Connie after reading here and thought better of it. Just pleased the poor boy isn’t being isolated on his bedroom on his own. I honestly thought she was going to keep him in his room and if he had any accidents refuse to change his sheets due to Covid… but then remembered she doesn’t change them anyway
Or she's that desperate to catch covid so she can isolate and not go to work.

I can't imagine for one minute she cares that much about her kids. Imagine being your Moms favourite and she still gives you the job of picking up dog tit at 7 years old to get money

Reactions: 6
It's only a picture of the pancakes though. He could be in his room but she's not saying anything because she knows we will happily point out what a tit parent she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.