Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get her, she didn't work for years then got a few hours at Sainsburys and suddenly she cannot take time off due to money to care for her daughter but is happy to spend £100s if not £1000s on her stupid craft room. I bet she is hoping to catch it to get sick pay.

Reactions: 12
Honest to god Bav. Stop spending good time and money on making shite with that circuit. It’s ridiculous and it literally looks awful. I wonder if she will circuit signs for her new kitchen, anyone remember the “cereal” labels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could just go and buy stickers a pound or two a pack why waste all that time, money and effort buying vinyl and making them.
And I bet she's raging that the fat funny one is doing a colab with cricut😂

Reactions: 6
I tried pulling that face… my husband wants to know if I’m in pain 😂 feel like a absolute knob too! Why does she think she looks cute 😬

Reactions: 2
That sodding scrunchy face!! What does she think her followers are thinking? My goodness, my life feels incomplete as I haven't seen bavs screwed up face for a while. Ahhh there we are....phew, normal life restored! Bloody hell enough bav seriously. It's so bloody pointless. Also she must tell us how annoyed she is because her knitting pattern isn't going well and is obviously blaming the Instructions. Here's an idea, perhaps you're not very good at it. Or....maybe spend time being a mum rather than hiding away making tacky stickers and labels for everything! No one asked you to And it's not needed so you have no right to complain how stressed you are!

Reactions: 5
Best way to celebrate a week's isolation go to the cinema 😂
Get him out in the fresh air

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as she said it didn’t bother her, It being said on here that she lives in a hovel has gotten under her skin, she’s mentioned the word hovel a few times since then and today on her stories. Thing is nobody is referring to the fact she has bought a house that requires work, the hovel reference is down to how dirty the house is and the mess she allows to accumulate. Even when the house is done up it’s still gonna be a hovel because Bav likes to live like a scruff

Typical Bav…takes a “troll” comment and dines out on it for weeks to prove people are so mean and horrible. How about you actually address the issue that was raised…your house is dirty, stinky and has excess stuff aka you hoard shite, spend money on pointless crap and never clean. It’s almost like it’s a, oh I don’t know what the word is…oh yes..a hovel

Her house looks filthy. We’ve not been in it, she’s shown us it all. It’s her own stupid fault. Everything anyone pulls her up on is cos she can’t keep her mouth shut and shows us how dirty her awful house is/says ignorant tit.

Reactions: 7
The other day, the dog was in her daughter's bed, straight on the sheets, where her face would be when asleep. Those dogs are everywhere, that is filthy even if you vacuum your bed daily and change the sheets weekly.... Been there, done that and its an absolute pain to keep on top of it, which i bet she doesn't.

Also, she thinks that wooden dog bed the house came with was gross? How often does she vacuum and washes her floors, I rhetorically wonder 😏

Reactions: 5
Honestly turns my stomach. We get it, you donate. Stop trying to convince everyone you’re a nice person.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.