Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly feel so bad for Connie. She broadcast that they ‘can’t afford’ for her to do 2 things that she seemingly really likes but yet again Bav is buying tit she doesn’t need, bragging about getting a new air fryer, shopping constantly.

Does she not realise how she looks? Like a callous selfish witch who can’t comprehend that when you have kids you might wanna put them first sometimes. An alien concept to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn't she have a ninja she was gifted only a year or so ago?

And that air fryer that does several things in 1 🤔

Reactions: 10
When you look for items for a new kitchen a ninja is not top of the list

Reactions: 3
Never seen one woman make so much fuss about getting her bathroom done she’s such a loser lol

Reactions: 8
Honestly no one cares about your bathroom. Just show a photo of it finished. I swear I wouldn’t want this many updates of my own bathroom refit.

Also ‘fully functioning bog’ how delightful.

Reactions: 5
On the toilet that doesn't flush😂

Also day two of the holidays and she's already papped off her kids
Work meeting at midday. But got rid of the kids for the night. 🙄
Bet they either go out for tea or get a takeaway.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure if she asked nicely daddy would pay, but as it’s for Connie not her why would she.

Reactions: 4
She's off shopping again? Do those kids do anything normal, the zoo? Swimming? Bowling? I don't have kids but I know you got to do more than shopping with them?
It's half term, all they have done is gone to Costco and somewhere else shopping related and now more shopping.
I hope they did something fun with their nan and grandad.

Reactions: 9
She's off shopping again? Do those kids do anything normal, the zoo? Swimming? Bowling? I don't have kids but I know you got to do more than shopping with them?
It's half term, all they have done is gone to Costco and somewhere else shopping related and now more shopping.
I hope they did something fun with their nan and grandad.
So bizarre. The only shopping my kids like is the toy shop or sweet shop! She always seems to put her own wants and needs before her kids, I can’t understand it!

Reactions: 7
The state of her floor on the sides, where the mop/vacuum doesn't reach 🤮

She is an absolute hoarder and all she talks is about buying more crap, every day. Like now, with this perfectly fine cleaning device, she wants a cordless one. WHY?! she could easily send her lovely daughter to do 2 activities if she didn't be so wasteful. I understand personal needs and wants, however she is out of control.

Even the last time poor Austin went out with his dad, they had to buy her, a gift. Because only gifts and useless crap make her happy.

And all her kids do is go shopping. And when she is "creative" and does crafts, she does it all alone, without involving them.

And she blasts this behavior every day for everyone to see. She clearly has no clue.

Last edited:
They went to lunch at Tim Hortons... Then drinks at hotel chocolat today plus buying the other bits from there.
Those things combined would've probably paid for 2 or 3 weeks of Connie horse riding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.