Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think we all need to know that they are not building anymore today and gonna have their dinner. It's really strange that someone would document such boring tit to absolute strangers

Reactions: 12
Instead of the craft room she should of made it a playroom for all the kids stuff freed up some much needed bedroom space or invested in cabin beds instead of a kallax

Reactions: 11
So is Chris having to work tonight and then stay awake all day to do more stuff?
He never seems to sleep 🤔

Reactions: 5
Also how wonderful that they’re in a situation where everything can be immediately replaced and a new carpet laid. But noooo it’s the worlds worst disaster ever cos it means she has to do stuff instead of sitting on her arse avoiding her kids.
So is Chris having to work tonight and then stay awake all day to do more stuff?
He never seems to sleep 🤔
To be fair staying out of the marital bed would be my goal too if I was married to Bav.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t have kids so I don’t know if it’s normal or not much how much tit is in her kids rooms?! Have a clear out!! There’s tit piled up all over the place
She is a hoarder is our Bav, the whole house needs guttering and fumigating top to bottom .

Reactions: 8
It's going to take quite a few afternoons sorting that tit tip

Reactions: 6
It's been said before but why does she waste so much money on tat and stuff for herself ( god knows how many bras she's bought) but never does anything with the house. There's some seriously naff carpets upstairs in those kids bedroom and on the landing etc. Not to mention all that tacky brown skirting boards. Why not be less selfish and buy less stuff for yourself and sort your house out? So much in those kids rooms. I would never show my house like that. All them rooms needed was some new skirting a lick of paint and a new carpet and they would look fine. Not masses amounts of work or money and they would be done. But no....she needs the money for her pointless craft den. It's probably a good thing that leak happened so she actually does something in those poor kids room!

Reactions: 9
I don’t have kids so I don’t know if it’s normal or not much how much tit is in her kids rooms?! Have a clear out!! There’s tit piled up all over the place
I couldn’t handle my daughters room being that cluttered, it’s hardly a nice space to chill out in but I don’t think bav thinks of cares of things like that…..she’s so materialistic and would rather have clutter I think

Yeah you really showed the trolls eh Bav! Just because you can squeeze Kallax and wardrobes and bookcases in doesn’t mean you have to! Maybe look at how much shite your house has in it and declutter? Would help keep the hovel clean if you had less tit everywhere

Bav I can guarantee even after all of the works done your house will still be a tit hole

Not a regular on bav’s threads anymore but that title made me actual lol

• Haha
How much tit do they have in 1 bedroom to need the massive kallax shelving and a bookcase? Plus whatever else is in the rest of the room already?!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think she throws anything out. Not to mention the constant buying. She really is a hoarder and then doesn’t clean either 🤢

Isn’t it awful how she mentions her sons Bedwetting openly to all her followers.. all it takes is someone from school to see it and that’s it for the poor kid

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.