Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why her first response is to go to IKEA and spend money; rather than sort out the absolute tit hole first. Actual PILES OF SHITE. Its a hoarders house you’d see on c5

Reactions: 11
Yeah, and if you're getting rid of some furniture, take it outside or something, all piled up in hallway just adding to the clutter 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Those poor children living in that 😩 what a dirty mess! You can just tell that it stinks! Why would you show that to so many on Instagram! I would be mortified

Reactions: 10
The thing is, if they hadn’t had this leak, the kids would still be living in that as she’s done nothing about it since they moved in and has remortgaged to get a new bathroom. She gets obsessed so buys tit and makes her house look like an actual jumble sale. Makes me want to throw up, it looks vile like her

Reactions: 8
I was at the same ikea today and must have missed her by not long!
the boy has the smallest room so surely while they’ve got the chance they should try and think of a way to maximise the space but instead she just puts a big chunky kallax unit and a bed…..what a tit room idea!

If they're teachers or their friend's parents are looking at it though, someone may be alerting social services shortly.

Sorry, but that house is utterly disgusting. There's a big difference between a house that's a bit messy or a house that's actually filthy dirty and that house is definitely option B.
I feel very sorry for those poor kids, having to grow up in filth and squalor through no fault of their own :cry:
Bit much eh

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh "Hiding behind a dog account"
Not everyone wants to plaster their face and kids over social media hun

I’m so glad you’ve said it to her. I don’t know if she’s genuinely dim and ignorant or literally just does not care about anyone other than herself but it needs pointing out. That house is filthy and she doesn’t safeguard her kids online - they’re just facts. Plus she’s chosen to broadcast it. We’re not secretly looking inside her house ourselves?

I would be absolutely mortified if people had said that about my house and kids, I wouldn’t be reposting the messages because you know for a fact most people will agree, even if they do the sycophantic ‘omg what a troll!!’ Comments. Also someone pointing something out isn’t a troll. People who disagree with you aren’t trolls with no lives/hearts (??). Waiting for the onslaught of #bekind posts now.

Reactions: 10
No doubt get blocked for calling her out. That sheet wasn't washed or whatever bollocks she wants to spout its not just a stain you can openly see it's dried on urine 🤮🤢

🤣🤣
She didn't have much to say to that did she because she knows you're correct

Reactions: 4
If she’s got the cash to spend £100s on new bras every few weeks, she can surely spend £10 to replace a urine stained sheet.

Reactions: 13
I'll be honest I didn't notice the stain until she pointed it out by publicly addressing that message, why draw more attention to it? When my son wet the bed during potty training the stain always came out in the wash, on white sheets & a mattress protector so that to me looks like it has been left to dry instead of the bed being stripped. That poor little boy has probably been left to lie in it, in their twisted minds they'll have hoped it will have stopped him bedwetting!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Someone's really boiled her piss 😂
She really needs to chill out she gained all her followers as a sw account and now her content is her very boring life, she has no consideration for her children or dogs when she plasters their gurning faces all over the Internet.
And as for calling someone out for hiding behind a dog account 😂

Reactions: 6
If she’s got the cash to spend £100s on new bras every few weeks, she can surely spend £10 to replace a urine stained sheet.
I had a late bedwetter and his under sheet was washed after each accident, not straight away but put in the machine to be washed in the morning. His actually bedsheet was always removed and replaced.

Weve got one under sheet that is stained slightly, despite it being washed multiple times but I don't see the need to throw it, because it's clean. No stains on his actual sleeping sheets though.

Once the bedwetting stopped, that's when I got rid of the protective sheet

Their. Bloomin' predictive text :rolleyes:

Bit much that those kids are forced to live in filth, yes.
I totally agree with you. It’s like how she only feeds them a snack in the evening or they always look dishevelled or the fact her son’s chore was to pick the dogs tit up in the garden.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I totally agree with you. It’s like how she only feeds them a snack in the evening or they always look dishevelled or the fact her son’s chore was to pick the dogs tit up in the garden.
I always think they never look nice. And then feel bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids so I don’t know if it’s normal or not much how much tit is in her kids rooms?! Have a clear out!! There’s tit piled up all over the place

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.