Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pairs of pyjamas does her daughter need? I have 2 daughters and they've only ever had 4 pairs at most.
She has a washing machine as she's always showing the ironing so why so many? Just more hoarding.

Reactions: 6
How many pairs of pyjamas does her daughter need? I have 2 daughters and they've only ever had 4 pairs at most.
She has a washing machine as she's always showing the ironing so why so many? Just more hoarding.
I came to say this too 😂
My daughter has 5 pairs I think. And her drawer is never empty 😂

Reactions: 4
I did think it looked a lot. My two have quite a few pairs at the moment but that’s because both sets of grandparents seem to be obsessed with buying them🤷‍♀️ We have them separated into winter/Summer as well so not all out at once.

Reactions: 4
Wtf.... why that many pjs she used to be always washing so I expected like 2 pairs. Claims she over the comments then quotes them in her posts

Reactions: 2
Wtf.... why that many pjs she used to be always washing so I expected like 2 pairs. Claims she over the comments then quotes them in her posts
Maybe she posted the wrong photo and that’s a drawer of tops🤔 no one has that many pjs. My son is toilet training at night and he only has 4 pairs- plenty!! She’s a spender and a hoarder.

Maybe she posted the wrong photo and that’s a drawer of tops🤔 no one has that many pjs. My son is toilet training at night and he only has 4 pairs- plenty!! She’s a spender and a hoarder.
They're definitely pajamas. My daughter has a couple the same 😂

Butternut complaining (shock) about the things she was doing on 20th May 2020…she really takes the piss. Does she not realise she shares every mediocre detail of her mundane life online for everyone to see?!
the day before she went to Woburn Safari with her family and was called out for it because you can clearly see her parents in the reflections of their hideous sunglasses 🙄

and 5 days later she met up with friends! She’s an absolute selfish twit!

Do you know what I did on the 19th May 2020? I had to sit apart from my husband at my grans funeral and couldn’t console my dad who was devastated he wasn’t allowed to say goodbye to her. My gran died alone and didn’t understand why no one had been to visit her in months.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Bav broke the rules throughout cos she’s a selfish cow. She has no right to criticise anyone else.

Reactions: 12
Butternut complaining (shock) about the things she was doing on 20th May 2020…she really takes the piss. Does she not realise she shares every mediocre detail of her mundane life online for everyone to see?!
the day before she went to Woburn Safari with her family and was called out for it because you can clearly see her parents in the reflections of their hideous sunglasses 🙄

and 5 days later she met up with friends! She’s an absolute selfish twit!

Do you know what I did on the 19th May 2020? I had to sit apart from my husband at my grans funeral and couldn’t console my dad who was devastated he wasn’t allowed to say goodbye to her. My gran died alone and didn’t understand why no one had been to visit her in months.
Good work! And of course when called out, she got snippy about it and gave a sassy return.

Also looking back to find this shows how much weight she has regained. Being a class A twit and hypocrite doesn’t burn too many calories then Bav!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Good work! And of course when called out, she got snippy about it and gave a sassy return.

Also looking back to find this shows how much weight she has regained. Being a class A twit and hypocrite doesn’t burn too many calories then Bav!
Naff off 🤣🤣🤣 what is she 90? Well, I suppose the hairstyle is a giveaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so obvious it was her parents reflections as well yet tried to deny it saying it was just passers by 😂😂
You can spot her mums reflection from a mile away 😂
No denying it's hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good god she’s like the most hard done by person ever. My husband lost his job. I was in the same boat. Did I sit and whinge about it all over Instagram… no. Is there a day this year she hasn’t moaned about something. If you’re that unhappy go and do something about it.

Reactions: 6
If I knew I’d broke the rules, been called out on it and tried to unsuccessfully deny it I would not then bring it all up again by saying how hard done by i was a year ago. Does she think people are thick? She definitely is.

I cannot stand her. Me me me. duck everyone else. She is as bad as boris the daft twit. (Fair enough she’s not in charge of the country but still)

Reactions: 10
Yep! Didn't even let her come out her room for food. Made her sit on her bedroom floor at the door.
Wouldn't even hug her poor child
oh my god, that's abhorrent. I couldn't imagine making my 6yo sit in a room all by herself while ill. Jesus wept, I knew there was a reason I unfollowed her years ago!

oh my god, that's abhorrent. I couldn't imagine making my 6yo sit in a room all by herself while ill. Jesus wept, I knew there was a reason I unfollowed her years ago!
But at least it meant she didn't catch covid and could continue to go to work and have trips to Costo to cheer herself up. #sarcasm

Reactions: 5
It was so obvious it was her parents reflections as well yet tried to deny it saying it was just passers by 😂😂
You can spot her mums reflection from a mile away 😂
No denying it's hers 😂
you could spot them nashers from space 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.