Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how wonderful that they’re in a situation where everything can be immediately replaced and a new carpet laid. But noooo it’s the worlds worst disaster ever cos it means she has to do stuff instead of sitting on her arse avoiding her kids.

Reactions: 9
We've just had a little leak it required a visit from the plumber and a touch up on the ceiling no biggie, how big was her leak to require that lot. God help them when they start the kitchen renovation that always throws up a few problems 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t actually cope with her. The leak is so bad it ruins a carpet, wardrobe and bookcase. How did she not notice that?! She’s just said they have new furniture and are moving rooms around and makes out she is the hardest done by little princess in the world. Honestly Bav, you’re a bleeping bellend. No one cares or feels sorry for you. At this point, all her followers must be hate follows

Reactions: 7
If she's moving rooms round give them a coat of paint while your at it the 80's colour scheme is horrendous

Reactions: 8
A46D7ABF-4D1B-4EB5-9993-737212A47FE6.jpeg

I mean I agree I couldn’t see anything wrong with the parking but Jesus Bav, chill your tits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not just your landing that’s full of tit Bav.
Your whole house is full of tit !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 974431
I mean I agree I couldn’t see anything wrong with the parking but Jesus Bav, chill your tits
Is the parking space next to her a parent or disabled space? Dont know which ikea she is at but our IKEA has those spaces nearest the shelter at the front for parent and disabled. Thats the only reason I can think of

View attachment 974431
Only thing I can see is that she's parked on the line 🤔 but idk if that's the actual parking spot line or not as there's the lamppost in the way 😂

Makes me laugh how easily set off she is though 😂

Reactions: 1
The stained sheet 🤢 I have a bed wetter and honestly none of our sheets are stained that's been left to fester

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg I appreciate there has been a leak but Bav is giving a little tour of Bav towers… omg her house is a pure tit hole. Even things like the book case is a mess, stuff she wouldn’t even have to move. Kids are round nana and gagas as there is no access to their beds… why don’t she shove them in her bed and her and hubby sleep downstairs for the night or on the sofa. She literally is just the laziest person in the world

Reactions: 10
That sheet is just covered in dried piss isn’t it?? How can she just leave it and not wash it immediately? Why would you SHOW people? I’m disgusted. That poor kid.
The whole house is jam packed to the rafters with tat and she uses that as an excuse not to clean. It’s gross.

Reactions: 13
I actually want to vom looking at the state of that. Its not the mess for me it's the fact you can see its clearly dirty (especially that sheet) and un kept. Those poor kids!

Says it all when she's got a bottle of mould spray in the bedroom.

Reactions: 11
It must stink too. The whole house is rank. Those poor kids. Thank goodness they’re quite not old enough to have kids at school finding these videos online and bullying them.

Reactions: 6
It must stink too. The whole house is rank. Those poor kids. Thank goodness they’re quite not old enough to have kids at school finding these videos online and bullying them.
If they're teachers or their friend's parents are looking at it though, someone may be alerting social services shortly.

Sorry, but that house is utterly disgusting. There's a big difference between a house that's a bit messy or a house that's actually filthy dirty and that house is definitely option B.
I feel very sorry for those poor kids, having to grow up in filth and squalor through no fault of their own :cry:

Reactions: 5
If they're teachers or their friend's parents are looking at it though, someone may be alerting social services shortly.

Sorry, but that house is utterly disgusting. There's a big difference between a house that's a bit messy or a house that's actually filthy dirty and that house is definitely option B.
I feel very sorry for those poor kids, having to grow up in filth and squalor through no fault of their own :cry:
It’s absolutely fowl. My mum would go fuckin nuts at me if my house was a tit tip and dirty stinking rotten. The kids are best off at their grandparents Bav- leave them there the poor boggers. The state of their bedrooms, all that tit in there. So fuckin lazy. I know she’s having new furniture and stuff but have a fuckin clear out. Why so much stuff???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.