Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much crap do the kids have when 1. This is just 1 out of the 2 kids' stuff and 2. Has that many boxes in the kallax yet tit is still crammed in the top squares and piled on top?

And then she says there's still more books and stuff?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How much crap do the kids have when 1. This is just 1 out of the 2 kids' stuff and 2. Has that many boxes in the kallax yet tit is still crammed in the top squares and piled on top?

What a bloody mess šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
It didnā€™t rattle her that we mentioned the piss covered filthy sheets AT ALL, she doesnā€™t even care, not bothered. Proceeds to reference it 7 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

tit ole

Reactions: 3
She has no taste and no idea with how to make the most of space! Her kids clearly have too much crap. He has the small bedroom she could have thought it through to make the most of the space šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
It didnā€™t rattle her that we mentioned the piss covered filthy sheets AT ALL, she doesnā€™t even care, not bothered. Proceeds to reference it 7 times.
She will be quoting it for weeks but obviously not bothered šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Wish I had the gall to pass off my laziness as ā€˜much neededā€™. Iā€™d love to sack off cleaning, washing, ironing and just sit on my arse. But 1) I would feel like a lazy cow letting my husband do everything and 2) my house would be a mess?

Reactions: 6
Wish I had the gall to pass off my laziness as ā€˜much neededā€™. Iā€™d love to sack off cleaning, washing, ironing and just sit on my arse. But 1) I would feel like a lazy cow letting my husband do everything and 2) my house would be a mess?
So would I, but jobs get done first then itā€™s time to relax. canā€™t believe Chris puts up with her. I tested positive for covid yesterday and feel very guilty that my partner is doing all the cooking, cleaning and washing as we share the responsibilities.

Reactions: 4
What a dick. No one is saying there is anything wrong with sharing medical conditions to make them less ā€˜tabooā€™ AS AN ADULT. You are a parent. Your child cannot consent to his bed wetting and medical conditions being shared to your 25k followers. Even if he says he doesnā€™t mind. Youā€™re the adult. You need to safeguard your child. Make the (correct) decisions for his well-being. That means not sharing this information even if the CHILD says they donā€™t mind. How does she not get this? All for some ā€˜likesā€™ from strangers on the internet you pathetic excuse for a grown woman.

She craves attention from strangers so much that she will put her own kids well-being after that. How sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sorry but if I found out my mom had posted all about how I wet the bed to 23,000 random people on the internet Iā€™d be calling childline. So embarrassing for the poor boyšŸ˜£

Reactions: 15
What a dick. No one is saying there is anything wrong with sharing medical conditions to make them less ā€˜tabooā€™ AS AN ADULT. You are a parent. Your child cannot consent to his bed wetting and medical conditions being shared to your 25k followers. Even if he says he doesnā€™t mind. Youā€™re the adult. You need to safeguard your child. Make the (correct) decisions for his well-being. That means not sharing this information even if the CHILD says they donā€™t mind. How does she not get this? All for some ā€˜likesā€™ from strangers on the internet you pathetic excuse for a grown woman.

She craves attention from strangers so much that she will put her own kids well-being after that. How sad.
Theres a child in my childs year so age 13/14 and he was still wetting the bed at the start of secondary. No one knew and she told no one during their time in primary. The only reason I know is because we asked him for a sleepover and Mom told me in confidence, I didn't even tell my own child.

But Bav shares it with the world. She probably tells Austin she has told her friends.

Instagram are not your friends Bav, you knobhead!!

Reactions: 15
The people commenting about their TEENAGE children having the same problem are even worse. Do they not realise that the whole world can see that? Imagine those poor kids going into school tomorrow. One person said her daughter is NINETEEN for crying out loud!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You can be unembarassed about something and yet still keep it private. The two are not mutually exclusive! šŸ™„

• Heart
No one ever had a problem with the poor child bed wetting. What we had a problem with is his lazy, skanky mother who clearly lives in awful conditions, sharing a stained sheet then getting arsey when called out. As usual, the ā€œtrollsā€ are the bad ones not the actual neglectful mother who would rather spend money on anything but her kids and their well-being!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel this is not to raise awareness but just a reaction to those of us who have said itā€™s not fair on Austin that she shares it. He might not mind now but whoā€™s to say in teenager years when kids have access to the internet and can be little shits that he might start getting picked on for it? One of the comments made me laugh mind you, feel sorry for you and your washing pileā€¦ if the commenter really knew Bav she would know that Bav doesnā€™t wash the bedsheets!

Reactions: 7
She isnā€™t raising awareness though. She hasnā€™t told us the issue with her son, or the difficulties facing or that he was getting medical help. Sheā€™s only posting because weā€™ve pulled her up in her manky bed sheets and now she has to explain why sheā€™s a woman and sheā€™s to do that, sheā€™s turned her poor sonā€™s problem (I donā€™t like calling it that but I canā€™t think what else to say), into a sob story. Sheā€™s a top class nob. Her sons face is plastered over her page, his name, his school, his sister, his bedroom with manky sheets and now the problem he struggles with. Poor boy! Itā€™s fine to raise awareness about bed wetting, if you have an anonymous page and no one can be identified. Itā€™s a nasty world out there. I struggled with bed wetting until my teens, even as a 30 year old I wake often in the night and have to pee just in case. I wet the bed shortly after having my son and I was mortified, I was so humiliated. If my husband ever bought it up Iā€™d leave and If my mum even told her friend the problems Iā€™ve faced, Iā€™d be livid with her. Bav needs to take a step back and think about that

I'm sick of this while 'taboo' subject nonsense. It isn't that at all. Just because we don't speak about it doesn't mean we're embarrassed by oy, it means we don't feel the world to know!! It's called privacy! So apparently now every time we feel a bit funny about something, the only way to raise awareness is tell the world?? It's a crappy excuse because she's been pulled up on it. She's telling strangers ffs...not a private chat group! No one needs to know!! My kid would be mortified if I said to him hey by the way mate told a few thousand people on Instagram that you wet the bed...ok?? Cus u know it shouldn't be a TABOO subject šŸ™„ bore off and keep your childrens medical issues away from social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm honestly baffled as to why she has shown a picture of 'little ladys' room. It literally has the bog standard Ikea storage cubes in it...with a load of mess on the top and some naff glass built in wardrobe in the background. It's probably the most least Instagramable photo I've ever seen. It's all out of place and the most plain decor....why would u show that šŸ¤£ pointless!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.