Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly we all know Bav won’t clean

My kids had covid and my husband and I made the choice not to go into work (I have 2 jobs) and 1 I worked from home. My kids were not isolated at home, we didn't wear masks, just ventilated the house well, cleaned well, tried not to let them touch things like the fridge, drawers etc, so they basically got waited on. And lots of hand washing etc. I had to do my choir online and didn't go anywhere as didn't want to risk passing it on to anyone vulnerable.
I bet her son had it first but she didn't test. How can they justify going into work when they have it in their house.

Reactions: 2
My kids had covid and my husband and I made the choice not to go into work (I have 2 jobs) and 1 I worked from home. My kids were not isolated at home, we didn't wear masks, just ventilated the house well, cleaned well, tried not to let them touch things like the fridge, drawers etc, so they basically got waited on. And lots of hand washing etc. I had to do my choir online and didn't go anywhere as didn't want to risk passing it on to anyone vulnerable.
I bet her son had it first but she didn't test. How can they justify going into work when they have it in their house.
They did the lateral flow tests on him 😑 which you can't do when you have symptoms anyway 😑 because of this reason.

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked, she hasn't given a tit about getting or spreading Covid all this time and now she's making her ill child isolate because she has it?! My child had covid, they slept in bed with me and played with their dad and sibling and we just acted as normal at home. Dad still went to work and I stayed home and we all took LFTs everyday and none of the rest of us got it. I had been really worried about one of us getting it but once the test came back positive there was no point isolating because they were infectious before the results came back. Also my child was heartbroken, not cuddling them would have felt like the cruelest thing I could do!

Reactions: 8
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t seen this as an opportunity to sack work off as all she does is moan about it! Also, fair enough keep A and Mr B away but ffs, set up camp with her and comfort the poor kid. If she tested postive yesterday and you cuddled her, there is every possiblity you already have it. Making her isolate is pretty cruel

Reactions: 6
She's defo vaxxed full on grid post when she did it, although if she wasn't she would have to isolate with poor connie obviously in separate rooms😂 I cannot believe anyone would isolate a 6 year old she really is something else.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she can do that and I don't have children. She only works part time and they've lived on his wage alone, I don't understand why she doesn't isolate with her daughter and then Austin and her husband are together. She's a cold witch

Reactions: 3
She’s been crying all day? Yeah sure you have Bav. Heartless witch

I actually don’t think she gives a tit about work but I bet she’s worried about missing anything PTFA related.

bleep

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how any parent could lock away their child like that?! That idea wouldn’t even cross my mind?! If they are both still working who’s going to look after Connie?! Is she just going to live in her bedroom for a week without any contact with her family? Sorry but this is just barbaric!! If my child caught covid they wouldn’t be banished to their room?!

I can’t believe Bav says she cried all day when she found out Connie has covid. Get a grip woman… also there’s 0 point really making her isolate if they’re all in the same house they’ve prob already got it

They'll be using the same bathrooms and stuff. Can guarantee Bav isn't cleaning it all so what's the point?

They'll be using the same bathrooms and stuff. Can guarantee Bav isn't cleaning it all so what's the point?
Judging by their general hygiene as a family, there will be little hand washing, washing of clothes and cleaning or surfaces so why she's barricading Connie away I have no idea. So cruel.

Reactions: 7
My 11yr tested positive too yesterday, and I hugged her straight away as she got upset and scared. She's spent most of the day in her room, (by her own choice, typical preeteen) but we've not told her she's not allowed to come out. We've all sat in the living room together. Wouldn't of dreamed of banishing a 6yr old to her room for 10 days!

Reactions: 11
My 11yr tested positive too yesterday, and I hugged her straight away as she got upset and scared. She's spent most of the day in her room, (by her own choice, typical preeteen) but we've not told her she's not allowed to come out. We've all sat in the living room together. Wouldn't of dreamed of banishing a 6yr old to her room for 10 days!
Exactly! They’re CHILDREN, it’s scary. What she’s done to Connie is bleeping awful I wouldn’t dream of further isolating and scaring my child. For what? A job you openly hate and complain about doing every day?
Hope your little girl is okay.

Reactions: 5
When I had covid my 10yr old spent most of her time in the bedroom with me. I figured we was all gonna get it anyway as we live in the same house! My partner got it even though we tried to stay away from each other he slept downstairs but it's almost impossible when u live in the same house. I would rather we all got it out the way tbh!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.