Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a spoilt brat.
Wanting extra software to personalise the texts?!
Nobody else is complaining love!

Reactions: 1
Had to come on again this morning to say I'm still giggling to myself about her "being pissed off with the track and trace message" 🤣🤣🤣 can we all agree this is the most hilarious thing she's ever wrote?
I’m actually baffled by her 😂😂😂😂

She’s a spoilt little witch who can’t see further than the end of her piggy nose.
Wants money spent on a personalised message as she’s so offended they used her child’s correct name but has broken covid rules all the way through so didn’t do anything to stop the NHS being overwhelmed as that didn’t suit her.

Reactions: 10
Had to come on again this morning to say I'm still giggling to myself about her "being pissed off with the track and trace message" 🤣🤣🤣 can we all agree this is the most hilarious thing she's ever wrote?
the woman is delirious. I’ve never heard such a random, badly informed rant

Reactions: 4
How heartless of test and trace, I can't think of anything more inhuman than those texts.... meanwhile bav is locking her scared 6 year old in their bedroom so that she can go to costco 🤔

I don't know a single other person who has chosen to do this to their kids when they've tested positive, yet she is acting like its a normal thing.

Reactions: 16
Thing is with Bav, there is no point responding. Not because she’s a typical block and delete instahun, it’s because she’s an ignorant twit who thinks she knows best on everything. Literally not worth the effort of trying to educate her.

Reactions: 7
Daft bleep

This is quite possibly one of the funniest things she’s ever posted. The automated text service is too automated.
Aye alright love
She’s always slating the NHS, alright when they’re doing bits for ya though
And please spare a thought for her NHS dentist who has to deal with those bleeping tomb stones.

Again… daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disappointing day all round... my bet is that it's because the PTFA have had to cancel the 2nd Krispy Kreme sale in as many months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't see her Insta stories but just saw it in FB stories

Hilarious 😂

She got 100's of messages (apparently) .... did they all say *get a life*

And just to clear .... 🤣🤣

Surely she is on the wind up with this whole ‘track and trace’ message debacle !! Surely noone can be that self centred and deluded to think that a message that has been sent to literally millions of people is offence because it’s not personal to her ?
To reiterate - daft bleep !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she think someone sits and types out each personalised message via track and trace 🤷🏼‍♀️ Of all the things she does, what a weird thing to get annoyed about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is with Bav, there is no point responding. Not because she’s a typical block and delete instahun, it’s because she’s an ignorant twit who thinks she knows best on everything. Literally not worth the effort of trying to educate her.
100% she’s so thick and ignorant that she genuinely thinks she’s right about everything. You could provide all the evidence in the world to prove she’s wrong and she would still say ‘jealous trolls!!11!!’ .

One of them who has read one post on Facebook by a nutjob and now thinks she knows more than the nhs.

Reactions: 1
Does she think someone sits and types out each personalised message via track and trace 🤷🏼‍♀️ Of all the things she does, what a weird thing to get annoyed about 😂
Probably as she has time to personalise everting with her circuit so she thinks that’s how life is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh is this woman still going? Not looked at her insta or thread in forever. She's still a twit then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they SAID HER NAME!

god. Imagine. Saying her name. The horror

• Haha
What the hell is she on about? It's clearly a standard text template. No one is implying her 6 year old should go to work? THIS is what she gets annoyed about, not the fact her kid is alone in her room all the time due to her deciding thats how to deal with it.
I missed this, only seen her rant, what happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.