Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zilch maternal instinct - I don’t know any mother who would do this to their child! X

Reactions: 8
Bet if her son tested positive he wouldn't be banished to his room, and when she gets it she will banish herself to her craft room. #free connie

Reactions: 12
She’s having bad week? She’s not having a bad week her poor daughter is!! 🤯

Reactions: 9
Isolating her daughter and probably affecting her mental health in the process just so she’s free to go Costco

Reactions: 5
What’s with the rant about the NHS text? Get over yourself Bav.
What the hell is she on about? It's clearly a standard text template. No one is implying her 6 year old should go to work? THIS is what she gets annoyed about, not the fact her kid is alone in her room all the time due to her deciding thats how to deal with it.

What’s with the rant about the NHS text? Get over yourself Bav.
Her priorities are fucked, it's just a simple database test, does she think the NHS have time to send out private texts to everyone. Be more worried that you're making your kid isolate by herself so you can swan off to bleeping costco

What the hell is she on about? It's clearly a standard text template. No one is implying her 6 year old should go to work? THIS is what she gets annoyed about, not the fact her kid is alone in her room all the time due to her deciding thats how to deal with it.
I just came to say what the duck who cares it’s obviously just a standard text she’s so weird

Oh my actual god...her latest story about being pissed off with the TEXT the nhs have sent her. I was having a tit day....but that has made me happy as hell 🤣🤣 literally the most ridiculous thing she has ever said. It's clearly an automated text and and says about work incase it's for someone with a job. Omg the way they refer to Connie as Connie bavington....urmm yes that's her bloody name!! Is she for real? What does she want it say? Dear princess Connie sparkles bavington... 🤣 I just can't get over it. Who looks a an automated text and thinks yep...that's pissed me off!! Who gives a tit how a text looks!! Who gives a tit who Connie is referred as?? It's just a bloody informative text!! I hope for her sake she deletes that because that's just dam right embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Inhuman robotic way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is a bloody robot you fool its a computer not someone sending them out personally also her name is Connie Bavington so why wouldn't they use it 🥴😳🙄

But yay for bav potentially spreading covid at Costco so she can have curry and sushi

• Haha
It's an automated text bav.....kind of is robotic 🤣🤣🤣had a letter through my door this morning which had my full name on including Mrs in front of it. Absolutely horrified.... How dare they refer to me as my name! Bastards I'm so pissed off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Poor Connie Wonnie, hope you are feeling much better from the nasty booboo covid wovid. Hope mummy wummy doesn’t keep you as a corona loner locked in your bedroom much longer. Wuv from nana, gaga and the NHS. Xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Literally wtf is that post about. Clearly it’s just a bog standard robot message. Chill your beans, she doesn’t have to go to work. Just laugh about it like most normal people. Why let it wind you up?!

Reactions: 7
Spoilt brat side definitely showing with that rant about the automated text service😂😂 as for the phone call they have thousands of people to get through each day and read of a sheet, I’m terribly sorry they didn’t ask Queen Bav personalised questions

Had to come on again this morning to say I'm still giggling to myself about her "being pissed off with the track and trace message" 🤣🤣🤣 can we all agree this is the most hilarious thing she's ever wrote?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.