Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav has literally boiled me over her last comment about the mask. Im not bothered shes/they are not wearing masks, the rules state it’s choice now, but it’s her response to it. Cos it doesn’t protect them, just others, she won’t bother. I would of respected her more if she just said, it’s no longer a requirement so we choose not to. Didn’t stop her coining it in with her crappy masks she made.
Add in the fact she says it's because nobody else was yet the woman behind the kids has one on 😂

Reactions: 1
Add in the fact she says it's because nobody else was yet the woman behind the kids has one on 😂
Just because nobody else was doesn’t make it right, she’s so thick. I went on the tram last week and no one was wearing a mask, I was wearing one but still felt so freaked out because everyone was coughing and spluttering with no masks. She makes my blood boil

Reactions: 5
Just because nobody else was doesn’t make it right, she’s so thick. I went on the tram last week and no one was wearing a mask, I was wearing one but still felt so freaked out because everyone was coughing and spluttering with no masks. She makes my blood boil
If everyone jumped of a cliff do you think she would too?
I always have my mask on regardless what everyone else is doing. It's just doing what you can.

I really wish she wouldn't show the needles when she does her donating 🤮

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Bav realises it is possible to do something nice and not post it on social media? 🙄 she needs to change her surname to Bragington. Ffs.

Reactions: 13
Ptfa chair not just member but chair ffs I bet she has that on her CV along with platelet giver, 3 hour shift worker, nfl wife, mask maker(not wearer) food cremator, housework dodging, butternut squash loving mother of 2 kids, 2 dogs (one rescued from Romania) and a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For her donations 🥱
They are donation centres not hospitals. You dont need to wear a when you are sat down donating, only in the waiting and recovery areas and when walking to the donation bed.

The last two timesnive donated, I've been allowed to take mask off while the donation happens as they dont come over till you've finished

Reactions: 3
They are donation centres not hospitals. You dont need to wear a when you are sat down donating, only in the waiting and recovery areas and when walking to the donation bed.

The last two timesnive donated, I've been allowed to take mask off while the donation happens as they dont come over till you've finished
Ah okay, I didn't realise she was in a donation centre. My friend donates and it's in her local hospital but maybe it's different in different areas?

Personally I'd feel safer with it on myself.

Omg I dislike her even more than I did before. I'm sick to bleeping death of this pta nonsense she needs to get a life. She barely works. Never cleans. Pisses about making chavvy tit on a cricut machine. Brags about being on pta. People round here wouldn't admit that publicly . She is an actual walking embarrassment. Actually having pta stickers on her book and hoodie. Even using pta gif emoji on her stories. Wtf. I am dying of shame for her. She's a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah okay, I didn't realise she was in a donation centre. My friend donates and it's in her local hospital but maybe it's different in different areas?

Personally I'd feel safer with it on myself.
There are 12 platelet donation centres on the UK, around 2 or 3 are hospitals. Mines some dodgy looking office block.

Regular blood donation can be town halls, schools etc

On her latest story post, it looks like she has a coat and shoe rack in her living room? I did think it might be the hall way but then she does her selfies in front of coats and shoes so it would be a mirror there rather than a door. So has she got that much crap she has to have a coat and shoe rack in her living room too? Also is that one of those put up wardrobes in her living room?

On her latest story post, it looks like she has a coat and shoe rack in her living room? I did think it might be the hall way but then she does her selfies in front of coats and shoes so it would be a mirror there rather than a door. So has she got that much crap she has to have a coat and shoe rack in her living room too? Also is that one of those put up wardrobes in her living room?
I think that's the doorway going out to the hallway 🤔

They have their tv on a chest of drawers so who knows 😂 they have so much crap in their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have their tv on a chest of drawers so who knows 😂 they have so much crap in their house.
Yeah I was gonna say she has full actual bedroom furniture in her living room so anything is possible. The words house proud are an alien concept to that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.