Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No one else was wearing one so we didn’t bother”. Ah yes, foolproof logic to stop your family contracting this virus. Literally a toddler having a strop - ‘tHeYrE nOt WeArInG oNe So WhY sHoUlD I’ . twit.

Reactions: 5
She’s so boring that a normal breakfast has to be tagged as a PTFA breakfast. The poor woman she keeps tagging must cringe every time!

Reactions: 8
Why do they need two email addresses? And why does she have them printed on the front of her notebook?? Is she going to email herself? Twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the problem with Bav. She focuses time and effort on shite - making personalised stuff, making the PTFA a massive thing when most normal mums grab 10 mins before their collect their kids and sort the events fast. But Bav has to make everyone know she is SOOOO busy for sympathy. Spend less time moaning how busy you are and taking the gurning selfies. The moaning alone would free up a good 40 hours a week.

This is the problem with Bav. She focuses time and effort on shite - making personalised stuff, making the PTFA a massive thing when most normal mums grab 10 mins before their collect their kids and sort the events fast. But Bav has to make everyone know she is SOOOO busy for sympathy. Spend less time moaning how busy you are and taking the gurning selfies. The moaning alone would free up a good 40 hours a week.
I know what PTA means but wtf (and this is coming from a secondary teacher), is ptfa???

Reactions: 3
So she’s exhausted after selling some doughnuts? Ffs. There’s something wrong with her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their hoodie says ‘chair’ on them, are they both chairs as it’s probably just those two? 😂… Christ, she’s insufferable! Absolute cringe fest

Surely she’s doing more harm than good. Ordinarily I might be persuaded to help but if I saw a wanker in a personalised hoodie I’d run for the bleeping hills.
Friendship bracelets and personalised face masks next .., oh wait she doesn’t wear those because they protect others not herself

ETA - I typed bleep into giphy and that’s what I got … ☝🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha. Just saw someone called her out for not wearing a face mask on the b

Haha. Just saw someone called her out for not wearing a face mask on the b
On the bus. Sorry. My battery died. That comment seemed reasonable to me.

Reactions: 2
Bav has literally boiled me over her last comment about the mask. Im not bothered shes/they are not wearing masks, the rules state it’s choice now, but it’s her response to it. Cos it doesn’t protect them, just others, she won’t bother. I would of respected her more if she just said, it’s no longer a requirement so we choose not to. Didn’t stop her coining it in with her crappy masks she made.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.