Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this woman been gifted a rug doctor? She makes it very clear she's a lazy slob who hates cleaning! Annoying that people need 10k for a thread 😅
She uses them all the time. She’s put me off them for life. She usually uses it to clear up tit her son smeers over the carpet/bed/sofa. Revolting. The ones in Tesco etc aren’t cleaned between uses

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
How has this woman been gifted a rug doctor? She makes it very clear she's a lazy slob who hates cleaning! Annoying that people need 10k for a thread 😅
I know she says she’s got a cleaner coming at the weekend....how she needs a cleaner for a wee house it’s only her n her boy

She uses them all the time. She’s put me off them for life. She usually uses it to clear up tit her son smeers over the carpet/bed/sofa. Revolting. The ones in Tesco etc aren’t cleaned between uses
It says gifted I thought she got her for nada?

I know she says she’s got a cleaner coming at the weekend....how she needs a cleaner for a wee house it’s only her n her boy

It says gifted I thought she got her for nada?
A cleaner?! She was banging on about being skint? Ben must be paying decent maintenance for his child with the amount she is spending 😅

I actually cant cope with scummy and her dope of a man anymore. Because she now has to wear glasses full time he had to buy her perfume, designer jammies and mac make up 😂😂 unreal. Folk are dying of covid you pair of idiots!! As soon as I heard she was down I just knew it was going to end with her showing off all of the expensive stuff that's been bought to chart her up. How can they afford this?! I know hes in the trades but come on! 🙈🙄😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sammis had life changing news that she needs to wear glasses so Brian’s went out and spent over £100 on shite to cheer her up 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Still miserable as sin even getting aww the gifts!! Her constant showing off is why no one bothers with her on the gram and probably why her engagement is pish!!!

Reactions: 5
Is she for real?! My glasses cost me a fortune and I don’t have money left over to be buying crap. She’s such an idiot

Reactions: 3
I actually cant cope with scummy and her dope of a man anymore. Because she now has to wear glasses full time he had to buy her perfume, designer jammies and mac make up 😂😂 unreal. Folk are dying of covid you pair of idiots!! As soon as I heard she was down I just knew it was going to end with her showing off all of the expensive stuff that's been bought to chart her up. How can they afford this?! I know hes in the trades but come on! 🙈🙄😂😂
OMG i am soooo glad someone else seen this am howling but because apparently Boux is the only place she gets her pjs 😳😳 so all the Primark ones she posts are what for homeless people 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG i am soooo glad someone else seen this am howling but because apparently Boux is the only place she gets her pjs 😳😳 so all the Primark ones she posts are what for homeless people 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Hes been buying them from Costco until now. Pair of them have no shame.

Reactions: 1
Because shes been told to wear glasses shes acting like shes been told she only has a few months to live, There are people dying everday from
Covid she really needs a slap!
And got to laugh she thinks shes soooo classy saying ohh i only wear boux avenue pjs 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Also what’s wrong with glasses? I don’t think it’s a big deal is it? If she really didn’t like them she could get contacts surely? Just an excuse to moan.
a bit insensitive she shows off all the stuff she bought and the next thing she’s asking people to donate to the charity campaign.
I do think it’s a nice idea and hope they raise a lot. Doubt Sammi will raise much as most of her followers are robots 🙊

Also what’s wrong with glasses? I don’t think it’s a big deal is it? If she really didn’t like them she could get contacts surely? Just an excuse to moan.
a bit insensitive she shows off all the stuff she bought and the next thing she’s asking people to donate to the charity campaign.
I do think it’s a nice idea and hope they raise a lot. Doubt Sammi will raise much as most of her followers are robots 🙊
I was thinking the same, the charity is such a good Champaign but the fact they are all saying we have been affected wit poverty so please dig deep and help then the next story is the gifted dog cakes. Maybe they should take some of those gifted products and donate them to charity all year round xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How can scummy be begging her followers for them to donate when she spent money buying half them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They should all use the stuff they get gifted and donate that to the families

please someone start a self care thread. We need it so much 😂😂

and when can Scummy get her own thread

Such a good idea. Begging everyone else to spend their cash when they just beg for free stuff all day everyday

Reactions: 1

Scummy had her own and it was shut down as tattle admin said she didn’t have enough genuine followers, which leads me to think they’re bought x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.