Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the excessive spending has almost come to a halt and the new car is nowhere to be seen 🤔
My guess is the insurance haven’t paid out. Or if they have it’s gone to the finance from the old car and they can’t get finance for a new one.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed the excessive spending has almost come to a halt and the new car is nowhere to be seen 🤔
Mentioned this few weeks ago....no hair nails clothes from flannels the weans seem to be getting new things everyday but that stopped too....the insurance probably didn’t pay out coz they ran their motor straight into a pond!!!!

Reactions: 6
FFS Sammi is now on the beg for freebies for Brian’s birthday. Poor bugger will end up with some crappy bath bombs or something 😂

Reactions: 2
My guess is the insurance haven’t paid out. Or if they have it’s gone to the finance from the old car and they can’t get finance for a new one.
Honestly I am not a nasty person but I really do hope that is the case she needs a short sharp reality check!

Reactions: 6
Honestly I am not a nasty person but I really do hope that is the case she needs a short sharp reality check!
I do too. I said at the time that my car ‘drowned’ a few years back. The street flooded overnight while it was parked up. My insurance wouldn’t pay out as it was caused by an act of god/natural occurrence so why should theirs when they stupidly drove into an ocean?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How has she not had time to sort Brian’s birthday? She doesn’t do anything all day 😂 poor guy, bet if that was the other way round he’d be getting called everything under the sun

Reactions: 7
Bumping for a fellow tattler to find.
p.S. Mrs’ hair bugs the crap out of me

How has she not had time to sort Brian’s birthday? She doesn’t do anything all day 😂 poor guy, bet if that was the other way round he’d be getting called everything under the sun
She put loads of effort in to the dogs bday and poor Brian is forgot about x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering if something is wrong as she hasn’t left the house in a while. I know she doesn’t have a car but still you would expect her to be out and about x

Reactions: 3
Obviously nothing was gifted 😒

I’m wondering if something is wrong as she hasn’t left the house in a while. I know she doesn’t have a car but still you would expect her to be out and about x
I’d say it’s because she thinks public transport is beneath her! Can you imagine her on a bus? She’s rather stay in the house and let Brian run about

Reactions: 2
I do too. I said at the time that my car ‘drowned’ a few years back. The street flooded overnight while it was parked up. My insurance wouldn’t pay out as it was caused by an act of god/natural occurrence so why should theirs when they stupidly drove into an ocean?
Similar happened to my dad and he got the same as you act of god etc so they wouldn’t pay out. Like you no fault of his own unlike this chav who drove full force into nothing short of a mini lake. I believe you reap what you sow and hopefully it’s karma finally getting back to her miserable hypochondriac self.

Poor BRYYYYYAN probably just wants some peace and his nat king Cole for his birthday, instead he’s got this muppet, flogging for last min freebies from Instagram businesses, then hinting for a proposal when she’ll only ever be Mrs Munchausen

• Haha
She loves him that much she couldn’t even sort a bday gift for him. She is such a joke x

She’s very quiet today ..wonder when her new car is coming ..or her new house ...or her cheesecakes ..or the bath bombs buisness she was going to start up ...she always looks fed up ..I really think there is something going on with her .

• Haha
When self care done a post saying how can you brand rep for 3 wax melt companies & that your a snake if you do

then she does a story with her gifted wax Melts and tags 3 companies in the one story that she reps For.......fail hen

Yes please
It’s well needed, she’s nasty Fake & lots more

makes me sick

I see selfcare is public again - do we get a thread now? 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.