Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tip of a garden is the scariest thing iv seen this Halloween....and I don’t mean the decorations...i would be ashamed to show her garden but at least its in keeping with the inside of her house ...manky and a covered in tit 💩💩💩
Where’s the grass it’s fulla weeds n a hot tub n whirly the mind boggles why you have that out the front....strange looking house!!!

Reactions: 3
Alfie will just pee on it all, won’t he? I bet she has a smoke machine coming.

Reactions: 1
She honestly thinks so is it 🤦‍♀️ I wish a someone in that area would go and out do her, not that it would be hard 😂 xx

As if she’s no even ran a lawnmower over those weeds before putting all those decorations out 😭😂 bet that all cost a fortune and its half arsed as usual

Reactions: 2
So scummy has a clothes airer ..a hot tub ..egg chair ..and a tit load Halloween stuff ...all crammed into a over grown front garden ..it’s a riot !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget about Alfie's wee jobbies hiding in that overgrown jungle. All that stuffs going to get robbed ....

So scummy has a clothes airer ..a hot tub ..egg chair ..and a tit load Halloween stuff ...all crammed into a over grown front garden ..it’s a riot !!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
She has wanted to go all out so people are like look at Sammi but as normal she has just jumped in and it is a riot

I seen a house that was all done up in Glasgow and they people done it for the kids in the street but they did it on a low budget and it looks much better than her garden

She has wanted to go all out so people are like look at Sammi but as normal she has just jumped in and it is a riot

I seen a house that was all done up in Glasgow and they people done it for the kids in the street but they did it on a low budget and it looks much better than her garden
She cud of at least took a flymo over the weeds and tidied up a bit but then the indoors is a hovel as well so it’s just a continuation really!!!

I never truly understood the saying “it takes a lot of money to look this cheap” until I came across scummy mummy. The overgrown garden, hot tub, tacky Halloween decs in her rented townhouse. Think of the poor home owners in her street having to look out to her monstrosity of a front garden. I know she says the back garden doesn’t get the sun light but surely over the winter months you’d stick all the crap she has lying about round the back or in a shed etc x

Reactions: 8
That house is ruled by that oldest girl. Imagine wasting food every day and thinking it's funny. Sounds like an ungrateful spoiled brat to me. Sammi just laughs 🙄 makes mr cringe the way her youngest pouts and sticks her leg out posing. Get my kill at how she thinks this college course is hard 🤣 I did a 4 year degree and pulled an all nighter once and that was doing my dissertation 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
That house is ruled by that oldest girl. Imagine wasting food every day and thinking it's funny. Sounds like an ungrateful spoiled brat to me. Sammi just laughs 🙄 makes mr cringe the way her youngest pouts and sticks her leg out posing. Get my kill at how she thinks this college course is hard 🤣 I did a 4 year degree and pulled an all nighter once and that was doing my dissertation 🤣🤣
Ehhhh sho aye it’s aciually “kollagje” n it’s makin oor sammi pure greet n dae aw nighters!! Bryannnn get ma curry ooooot the micro eh noooo!! duck sake think a could fit any mer shite in the garden???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched Sammi’s stories and how insensitive is she?! The news is full of children going hungry and families struggling to afford food and its funny her daughter is binning sandwiches! She should be giving her a proper bollocking but I bet she’ll just sit on the sofa and encourage it. Disgraceful

Just watched Sammi’s stories and how insensitive is she?! The news is full of children going hungry and families struggling to afford food and its funny her daughter is binning sandwiches! She should be giving her a proper bollocking but I bet she’ll just sit on the sofa and encourage it. Disgraceful
I'm patiently waiting on the excuse her daughter comes up with. She's only 9. God help her when she's a teenager 🙈

Reactions: 1
Its bloody awful especially with the whole debate on free school meals. Shes pretty much admitted the kid was laughing about it when she admitted it to her. Aye buf shes fly like her ma apparently... just wait until it's more than packed lunch shes lying about and we will see how funny it is.

Reactions: 5
Why does Sammi make out her life’s pure mental and her weans are pure mental? Her life is pure boring and her weans do normal wean things?

Reactions: 10
She’s glued to that sofa! Good on Brian for calling her out, he seems to work all hours while she sits on her arse moaning on Instagram.

Rendalls only content these days is her punting nu skin makes a change from the continuous hitting of the hoose and bath bombs

Reactions: 6
I hope is Brian is away messaging other woman again ...who could blame him she never cleans and her floors are filthy and he does all the running about plus I think she’s still sleeping on the couch !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope is Brian is away messaging other woman again ...who could blame him she never cleans and her floors are filthy and he does all the running about plus I think she’s still sleeping on the couch !!!!!
Oh really? She made a big song and dance about going back to sleeping in her bed ages ago. I had to laugh as at the time she was on about her back ‘killing’ her. Err, sleeping on a sofa won’t help! To think she wants to be a nurse 🤦‍♀️

Just watched her latest stories and feel so sorry for her dog. Her daughter keeps hitting it on the face as it didn’t give her enough attention 🙄 I wouldn’t blame it and wouldn’t be surprised if it bites her one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.