Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she letting her wee girl grab that dogs face like that 😩 what is wrong with her?! I actually think she’s not all there in the head like has lower intelligence or something and doesn’t react to things the way normal people do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg what a little brat! Poor dog 😞.
I hate saying anything bad about kids especially when they are a product of their environment but she is a wee horror 👿

Reactions: 7
no way would I let my kids take sweets from scummy mummy. Her and her house are black and need a good scrub. That couch must be stinking if she is sleeping on it and sitting on it all day 🤮 maybe Brian is a tattler 😂😂
Xx

• Sick
Reactions: 7
When she was saying what is the difference between kids going in to a shop for sweets v them going trick or treating. How the hell is she going to be a nurse if she can’t figure that out. Xx

When she was saying what is the difference between kids going in to a shop for sweets v them going trick or treating. How the hell is she going to be a nurse if she can’t figure that out. Xx
Too right! She definitely wouldn’t pass infection control

Moaning again 🙄

Needs to restart her college assessment, not cos she’s done it wrong just cos she hasn’t done it correctly...what a muppet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s defo gonna drop out think this is the start of it.....never came across someone so miserable in all my life....it must really be hard being around someone like that!!!

Reactions: 8
Somebody needs to tell her she’s no cut out for the student life 😂 never known anyone to moan about a course so soon into it

She’s defo gonna drop out think this is the start of it.....never came across someone so miserable in all my life....it must really be hard being around someone like that!!!
Defo! I thought at 1st she would drop out due to ‘health reasons’ but now I’m thinking she might blame the college and the lack of support

Came here to say that the end is in sight with the college 😂
Not enough time for this? How about you put your phone down. Youve got more time doing it from home than when you’d have to factor in travel to and from college. Yes it’s going to be difficult but all she needs to do is drop her lecturer an email and they would give her the support she needs. Every student is in the same boat just now. Not just her.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get through all her stories this morning! Every time I clicked to the next one it was her slapped arse face doing more moaning 🤦‍♀️
Not saying college is easy, but she’s doing an access course, the workload is only going to increase and the work will get harder.
Absolute div.

• Haha
I don't understand how she as over 10k?! All she does is moan. There's no content it's just her on her couch moaning about being tired, her kids being brats, spending money on a load of cheap tit and shouting at the dog 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she as over 10k?! All she does is moan. There's no content it's just her on her couch moaning about being tired, her kids being brats, spending money on a load of cheap tit and shouting at the dog 😂
She bought them allegedly....her thread on here was shut down because she didn’t have enuf real followers!!!! Her grid posts never have many likes or comments

Reactions: 1
Has she never done college / uni work before? What did she do for work? Has she packed in her job? Moaning she hasn't got enough time in the day for this college work, what does she do with her day? 🙄 Did she think becoming a nurse would be a walk in the park? If she's moaning about writing a few assignments, I don't think being a nurse is for her.

Reactions: 3
Has she never done college / uni work before? What did she do for work? Has she packed in her job? Moaning she hasn't got enough time in the day for this college work, what does she do with her day? 🙄 Did she think becoming a nurse would be a walk in the park? If she's moaning about writing a few assignments, I don't think being a nurse is for her.
She’s been to college twice would you believe 😂 she’s done nursing before and either dropped out or didn’t pass the first year and she’s done makeup. Says it all really

• Haha
She is definitely going to pull out due to lack of support and then say she will go back when all the coronavirus stuff is over with.

I seen her moan on Facebook she missed the NHS bank and will need to apply. No way she could handle that on top of sitting on that couch all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.