Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has scummy or MR even done anything Halloween related with those kids? Don’t think any of them have left the house in a while

Reactions: 3
Shes let her children watch IT..... no words.....utter disgrace of a parent.
Just seen this. I cannot believe she let a 9 year old and a bleeping 4 year old watch that!! There’s age ratings for a reason. I could see the point if the girls were 12/13 but 4 & 9? And she’s moaning that they had nightmares and she “cannae win”. There’s nothing to win. Be a bloody responsible parent. 🤬🤬

What was this on? Sorry new here 🙈
On here. Think It’s still there it’s just been locked if you search for it.

• Wow
Has scummy or MR even done anything Halloween related with those kids? Don’t think any of them have left the house in a while
I don’t think mother Rendall ever takes the kids out the house and scummy is stuck to that sofa they only get out to dance class and back x

Can someone start a selfcare thread?
can you not start it? I’m new so can’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sammi needs to get herself and her weans ready and out a big long walk with that dog. No wonder they’re all bouncing off the walls stuck in that house all day eating jars of Nutella 🥴 she’s actually moaning that Brian’s took his wean to football as well because she can’t deal with Aria, can’t make it up. Why she’s even considering another kid is beyond me

Reactions: 5
Sammi needs to get herself and her weans ready and out a big long walk with that dog. No wonder they’re all bouncing off the walls stuck in that house all day eating jars of Nutella 🥴 she’s actually moaning that Brian’s took his wean to football as well because she can’t deal with Aria, can’t make it up. Why she’s even considering another kid is beyond me
She will wait till we go in to lock down again the start moaning she can’t do anything with them. They done nothing except dancing all October holiday x

Reactions: 4
Sammi here’s an idea doll get yourself your weans and you dug washed n dressed n take them out in the fresh air for a few hours then they might no be climbing the wa’s and how dare Brian take his boy to the football least he’s got the right idea!!!!

This woman fries my brain !!!! Moaning at the poor dog because his paws are mucky !!! How about you wipe his wee paws when he comes in from being in the garden and then he’ll no trail it everywhere . Like a normal person !!! Doesn’t help her garden is a bomb site so obviously he’s going to trail stuff in . She’s never happy , every single day huffing m puffing in to her phone moaning about something . There’s people with real problems that don’t go on like her and she’s near having a breakdown because she’s having to deal with normal things !!! Absolute arse of a woman !!!

Reactions: 7
Why does spammi not walk her dog? Then maybe it would be be so hyper all the time?

Eeeemmmm. Poor Alfie ...eemmm boils ma piss how she rolls her eyes when he wanting a eeemmm snuggle with her

Reactions: 2
Hate it when she calls the dog a wee dick. It's a dog it just wants attention and affection 😢

If she walked the dug she probably wouldnt get all the mud and his nails are too long so not much walking going on there...she really is a grade A ned

It makes me sad that she has a dog as she doesn’t give it the attention and exercise that it needs. She hasn’t even trained it properly from what I can see.
It’s a cockapoo isn’t it? They’re well known for being needy dogs so she obviously didn’t research the breed. Shock. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Really pissed me off this morning when the dog was out in the tip of a garden and was barking ...so selfish it was just after 10 on a Sunday morning no consideration for her neighbours..she really doesn’t know how to care for a dog never mind her kids !!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I really wish someone would take the dog off her. It is treated so badly. It needs a good walk and a good scrub xx

I clean my house but most times when they kids are at clubs/school or in bed. She is always getting stuck in to that house and it just looks worse.

spend time getting the dog and kids outside and stop sitting hitting your face and moaning

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed the excessive spending has almost come to a halt and the new car is nowhere to be seen 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.