Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, did anyone else see the tag line for her daughters tik tok?? It’s was something like “I’m single sooo...”. How old even is this wee lassie?? She’s barely old enough to have supervised internet time, far less social media!

just to keep on topic ANOTHER bath bomb trillion dots. There’s just no need, more money than sense 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe we’ll be spared the skin scrubbing tonight though 🤞🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, did anyone else see the tag line for her daughters tik tok?? It’s was something like “I’m single sooo...”. How old even is this wee lassie?? She’s barely old enough to have supervised internet time, far less social media!

just to keep on topic ANOTHER bath bomb trillion dots. There’s just no need, more money than sense 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe we’ll be spared the skin scrubbing tonight though 🤞🏻
Yip clocked that had to rewind she’s only 9 ffs it’s crazy!!! Oh I know bath bomb daft....we’ve no been spared the gousto anyway begging for folk to pay her dinners with a code!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s shocking. Moaning about her fahl day ae cowleeedge but she’s sat on her arse at home in her jammies. Does she know this is just the access course and if she wants a nursing degree there’s a hell of a lot more work to be done!

I feel slightly bad for saying it but I hope she doesn’t become a nurse. If her back is as bad as she claims how could she manage it? I also can’t see her being very supportive to patients. She would probably be telling them about her latest made up illness 😂 ’I know you’re in loads of pain with your appendix but I’ve got a facial cold... you know that way... so aye!’
That’s our future nurse can’t follow a rule! She is a complete nugget 🤣
Exactly, she’ll never manage it though. She’ll never stick this 1 year access course out and then progress to a 3 year degree with full time placements thrown in! So don’t think we need to worry about her ever being a nurse, as one myself I’d need to run the opposite way if she appeared as a student 😂 That sounds bad but then if this is her career choice and will have to register with the NMC she shouldn’t have herself presented on Instagram the way she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is scummys wee girls tiktok name really “hi I am single soooo”? Why does this lassie refuse to parent her children? What kind of name is that for a 9 year old!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly, she’ll never manage it though. She’ll never stick this 1 year access course out and then progress to a 3 year degree with full time placements thrown in! So don’t think we need to worry about her ever being a nurse, as one myself I’d need to run the opposite way if she appeared as a student 😂 That sounds bad but then if this is her career choice and will have to register with the NMC she shouldn’t have herself presented on Instagram the way she does.
I don’t blame you lol she is a disaster she doesn’t have a clue! She should not be dealing with vulnerable ! Then going into all those crowds to see a train in the middle of a pandemic ! No wonder we face these issues with fuckers like her

Scottish 'Clean Infuencer'

Wanks her taps regularly....discuss.....

Likes a munch too :)
She gives me the boak! Wanking taps wtf.

Is scummys wee girls tiktok name really “hi I am single soooo”? Why does this lassie refuse to parent her children? What kind of name is that for a 9 year old!!
I know I seen that too! That’s bloody awful isn’t it ! Scummy is an idiot

Reactions: 1
Don’t tell me she’s still wearing the same clothes 🤢 she’s had that top on for a few days now hasn’t she?

Scummy really needs to parent her kids allowing a 9 yr old to have that tag line is so wrong ...she really needs to ...get off her backside ...get off her phone and start being a responsible parent because if that wee girl is acting Like this just now ...imagine what she will be like in a few years and why does she dress her like she’s a teenager ....she’s 9 for god sake 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Scummy really needs to parent her kids allowing a 9 yr old to have that tag line is so wrong ...she really needs to ...get off her backside ...get off her phone and start being a responsible parent because if that wee girl is acting Like this just now ...imagine what she will be like in a few years and why does she dress her like she’s a teenager ....she’s 9 for god sake 😡😡😡
That wee lassies Tik Tok is public and some of the stuff on it makes me uncomfortable! Like those leave an emoji reaction posts, one of the options says something filthy that shouldnt be on a weans social media, I cant even bring myself to write what it says. Theres also a comment under a video from an account with a rangers badge as the profile pic saying they have a crush on her. Its bleeping vile🤮Miming along to obscene lyrics too. Piss poor parenting at its finest. Shes 9, she shouldnt be on it in the first place, but at the very least make sure its private and monitor it ffs!

• Wow
  • Sad
That wee lassies Tik Tok is public and some of the stuff on it makes me uncomfortable! Like those leave an emoji reaction posts, one of the options says something filthy that shouldnt be on a weans social media, I cant even bring myself to write what it says. Theres also a comment under a video from an account with a rangers badge as the profile pic saying they have a crush on her. Its bleeping vile🤮Miming along to obscene lyrics too. Piss poor parenting at its finest. Shes 9, she shouldnt be on it in the first place, but at the very least make sure its private and monitor it ffs!
One of the comments says “I’m your ex but okay I will rate you” your ex?? She’s just turned 9 ffs!

• Wow
  • Sad
Also see she has another video up saying “this is for all my ex’s” and she gives the finger. Sammi needs to act.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did scummy send the questions to herself?? "How can I be a good mum?"... 🙈💀 first of all maybe dont let your 9 and 4 year old on social media accounts meant for teenagers/adults which leaves them wide open to exploitation and grooming!!!! I wont ever deny she loves her kids but she is either naive, stupid or genuinely does not care or is interested in what her girls get up to. Her lack of hands on parenting is what certain people in society rely on to take advantage of children... and she wants more 🙄🙄🙄 she will be the first to go around to protest outside a house if there was a sex offender in her street but shes happy to sit on her arse and leave her little girls vulnerable to god knows who online in their own home!! I cant get my head around it.

Reactions: 12
Yesterday scummy said she was on diet and back going to gym ..2day she’s going to phone a curry ..why would Asda gift her all that stuff when she never done the 5k race for life or made any type of donation or help raise awareness...that is really pissing me off I raised money and did 5k all the while she’s sitting on her lazy arse doing Jack tit 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
I don’t understand why a company like Asda or any company at all would gift her anything. She is not the type of person who would make me run out and buy something x

I don’t understand why a company like Asda or any company at all would gift her anything. She is not the type of person who would make me run out and buy something x
I was coming on to say same thing ..she’s still not done 5k for cancer but she will except gift from Asda promoting cancer awareness..I hate how she constantly alway uses the #mentalhealth and #anxiety ...iv never heard her say she has either of these illness ..cant wait to see her rubbish tip of a garden decorated for Halloween...wonder how many days she will have those pjs on .

• Angry
It is people like this that will moan when we have another lock down.

she Must be able to have her own thread now xx
There is one but it got locked as a lot of her followers were fake/bought so she's not genuinely at 10K.

Reactions: 3
Quel surprise sammis no weel n hut a wa!!!! Does she ever have anything positive to say the only time she smiles is when she’s gloating about money or shite that’s she’s bought!!

Reactions: 8
Quel surprise sammis no weel n hut a wa!!!! Does she ever have anything positive to say the only time she smiles is when she’s gloating about money or shite that’s she’s bought!!
Always unwell 🤧 always moaning, always bragging, always going to gut the house (never does) always on a diet ( lasts a day till she phones a curry) she is sooooo fucken boring !!! I yawn 🥱 watching her stories just watch her to see how much pish one woman can talk!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.