Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 days in a row poor Sami has been unable to breathe through ANY hole on her face....and yet she’s lived to tell the tale 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also - I don’t mind rendall but all this lumi spa has made me unfollow her, it’s so misleading. Then all the posting about how amazing her new “business” is.....

what do you feel about it ma mans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also - I don’t mind rendall but all this lumi spa has made me unfollow her, it’s so misleading. Then all the posting about how amazing her new “business” is.....

what do you feel about it ma mans?
Yep, all this plus the AvaMayWaxShite totally grates my tits. I don’t use candles / wax melts cos I love my house so much. They’ll learn one day ..... hopefully it won’t be too late 🔥

Reactions: 1
So Emma had to buy the lumi thing even though she works with them then one of the clique loubruce gets it gifted.....🙄

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a big kick in the teeth to anyone who has paid £200 through emma
That her pals will be getting “gifted” or left right and centre
Mathew will be next & so on......

its a lot of money and I feel it’s a scam for a rotating silicone head....similar on amazon & eBay 👎🏻
I don’t mind people making money from Instagram but they should be upfront and honest

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a big kick in the teeth to anyone who has paid £200 through emma
That her pals will be getting “gifted” or left right and centre
Mathew will be next & so on......

its a lot of money and I feel it’s a scam for a rotating silicone head....similar on amazon & eBay 👎🏻
I don’t mind people making money from Instagram but they should be upfront and honest
I bought a cheap Rio one it vibrated but had to move the brush around myself and while it was good I feel like you can do the same job with your hands!

Has scummy ever decorated as her skirtings and door frames are filthy ...and looks like I was right MR is getting a free bathroom ....if a company gifts any of these so call influencers something i would never buy anything from that company...these beggars should do what we all do ...pay for it ourselves..I can imagine it’s going to be one of those tacky plastic wet walls that come in white or black with glitter through it ...hideous 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has scummy ever decorated as her skirtings and door frames are filthy ...and looks like I was right MR is getting a free bathroom ....if a company gifts any of these so call influencers something i would never buy anything from that company...these beggars should do what we all do ...pay for it ourselves..I can imagine it’s going to be one of those tacky plastic wet walls that come in white or black with glitter through it ...hideous 🤮🤮🤮
I thought exactly this about Scummy’s place earlier 🤢 must’ve missed that when she’s been getting tore in every other day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scummy just told the world the name of her kids school.... I'm done with the irresponsible cow.
Seriously?! Does she not realise how dangerous that is or does she not care? I’m shocked 😯

You would think after some dodgy guy messaging her daughter on her unsupervised social media she would be more careful.

Seriously?! Does she not realise how dangerous that is or does she not care? I’m shocked 😯

You would think after some dodgy guy messaging her daughter on her unsupervised social media she would be more careful.
She is so stupid! I know her daughters full name, her date of birth, the school she attends and her home address. Well, I don’t because I obviously haven’t made a note of them, but someone may have. I know all this because Sammi has shared all this information just in the last couple of weeks. I hope to God nothing happens but I know if it did Sammi would be the first person to blame others and not take any responsibility herself. I can’t believe how a mother could be so irresponsible.

• Sad
In other news, has mother rendall deleted her account or have I been blocked?! Thought I hadn’t seen her stories for a while and it says user not found and no posts yet 🧐

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.