Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes angling for folk to ask her if shes pregnant probably 🙄 shes awfy broody remember. But in reality it's all the fat burners, pain and tit food she chucks down her throat. Shes a midden. 🤢

Reactions: 5
I thought she was hinting at that as well but the amount of pain killers she takes surely not xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the fact she on an access to nursing course yet she popping slimming tablets and pain , i am actually embarrassed that she thought you spelt wreath ..REEF , I brought a bottle of that spray back last time I was in America and to be honest it not all that , can’t wait till tomorrow when she guts her house ...she been saying that for months..no wonder she can smell chopped pork 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t help but laugh at her saying she’d been feeling sick all day and can smell chopped pork 😂 such a twit.
I thought she’d stopped the fat burners as she hadn’t posted them for a while. Agree with others that it’s awful for her to promote them, especially as she’s doing an access to nursing course and apparently wants to be a nurse or paramedic or whatever. God knows what’s in them, they must be so dangerous. Wonder how they get away with selling them.

Reactions: 2
Scummy and big mama are well suited! That big mama looks minging to like she needs a right good wash, how is anybody inspired by these 2, or take cleaning tips from them blows my mind!

Reactions: 6
Were they tablets too? I wasn’t sure what it was. Doesn’t sound very good to take them either. God help Glasgow if she does become a nurse
I think you can get the tablets and some sort of oil. I'm sure shes had both. Because what other gift could you possibly want to give yourself other than skin cancer 🙄 shes finding it funny her 4 year old is singing that awful WAP song. Even worse shes picked it up from the older one. She really does not care about protecting her children and their innocence in any way.

Reactions: 1
Still waiting on her gutting her chopped pork smelling house ...she’s always sitting on her backside ...she’s doing 5k today for cancer yet swallows slimming pills before she goes ..if her child was singing WAP ( not watched it yet just can’t bring myself to ) then the kids Fathers should really be tells her it’s not appropriate ...agree about Big Mama they are both riots !!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
For the past 3 weeks: “Am gonna absolooot GUT this hoose”

Today: “Bryyyyyans in wan ae thase moods where he wants to GUT everyt’n n I just canna be arsed”

Scummy said she was doing 5k today for Cancer .....wonder when the lazy git will get round to doing it ...maybe shes doing it after she guts her house ...never going to happen like everything else she’s said she was going to do ...she a compulsive liar 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Scummy mummy boils my blood . Every single day there’s something wrong with her !!!! The amount of money she spends on shite is absolutely ridiculous . Her “ reef “ had me in stitches 😂😂😂 absolute walloper x

Reactions: 2
Scummy and big mama are well suited! That big mama looks minging to like she needs a right good wash, how is anybody inspired by these 2, or take cleaning tips from them blows my mind!
Lol @big mama being minging

I think you can get the tablets and some sort of oil. I'm sure shes had both. Because what other gift could you possibly want to give yourself other than skin cancer 🙄 shes finding it funny her 4 year old is singing that awful WAP song. Even worse shes picked it up from the older one. She really does not care about protecting her children and their innocence in any way.
Think its disgusting she lets that wain sing that! Good example of a mother!,........ not! I would give that wain more disaplain if she was mine. Get her in to her bed at a proper time etc. She is so lazy she lets they wains stay up and so things
Rather than sorting them out.

Why is she decorating her house for Halloween in SEPTEMBER!!!!!

😬😬😬 why do all these insta huns wish their lives away. Also, your garden looks like it's ready for Halloween already so dont waste your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real? ‘Amazon influencer’😂😂
Hen you’re no even an influencer AT ALL you’re not even allowed your own tattle page cos followers are all bought and paid for on the credit card hahahaha. Surely if people want a hover board they’ll go to amazon or google and type in ‘hover board’
The mentality of these gimps is astounding who the duck do they think they are, jeezy peeps! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.