Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand this idiot! She’s always moaning about that house and don’t get me started on big mama and selfcare chronicles 🙄🙄 they all look like they need a good scrub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So scummy had only 2 sponsors for her 5k that she’s still not done ..we all know she a compulsive..munchhausen...munchhausen by proxy...lazy ..foul mouthed ...Ned ...who needs to take parenting lesson ...but to say your going to do a 5k for cancer in Memory of her mum and not do it ...is a whole other level of scumminess 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So scummy had only 2 sponsors for her 5k that she’s still not done ..we all know she a compulsive..munchhausen...munchhausen by proxy...lazy ..foul mouthed ...Ned ...who needs to take parenting lesson ...but to say your going to do a 5k for cancer in Memory of her mum and not do it ...is a whole other level of scumminess 😡😡😡
She didnt do it?? Wow. That's something else.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand this idiot! She’s always moaning about that house and don’t get me started on big mama and selfcare chronicles 🙄🙄 they all look like they need a good scrub 😂
I don’t mind big mama but scummy mummy and selfcare chronicles do look like they need a scrub. selfcare chronicles is always a funny colour x

MR tagging Glasgow bathroom company ...looking for a free bathroom ..cant stand these idiots begging , do what everyone else does ...earn the money and pay for it yourself ..absolutely embarrassing 😳😳😳

MR tagging Glasgow bathroom company ...looking for a free bathroom ..cant stand these idiots begging , do what everyone else does ...earn the money and pay for it yourself ..absolutely embarrassing 😳😳😳
Yip thought that too also last night looking for a free meal at some Buffett place....she must of done about 20 dots tagging them.....

Reactions: 4
How can these ‘influencers’ shamelessly beg for free things? Don’t they have any shame? I thought Emma was better than that but obviously not!

Reactions: 5
I’m really surprised Emma got in to the NuSkin stuff. The thing that got me was how sneaky she was about it. You could tell instantly she was trying to sell it and now daily there’s a billion dots of her washing her face (with a filter so not even what she actually looks like). Don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t really bother me but sneakily trying to sell as part of a company (I use the term loosely) and not fully disclosing it from the outset it shady.

as for the other one. See the 5k just disappeared without any further mention but she could easily pop some pills and ‘gut’ the house and get rid of all the cleaning stuff she doesn’t use. Bet she’s just launched it in the bin as well.

• Angry
No way did scummy gut her house , she cleaned out a cupboard and I’m almost sure she just binned stuff she didn’t want instead of giving it to someone who needs it cos im guessing there would have been hardly anything out of each product as she ...NEVER CLEANS !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
No way did scummy gut her house , she cleaned out a cupboard and I’m almost sure she just binned stuff she didn’t want instead of giving it to someone who needs it cos im guessing there would have been hardly anything out of each product as she ...NEVER CLEANS !!!!!!!!
And why does she always rub her face like that? .... makes her look like a lazy slob 🐷

“Colleeedge life sucks baws”
Am I right I’m thinking she’s only been doing this course a matter of weeks? How the duck is she going to become a fully fledged nurse if she can’t even be arsed with the course already. It takes a good few years of studying and placements to eventually get there and I really can’t see her sticking it out. She can’t even be hooped to run a duster around the house so I really can’t see her emptying bedpans and such like. Never seen someone so miserable in all my life, bryyyyyyyeeen needs to buy her something nice to show off on Instagram, she’s got a face like a skelped erse

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How can she still be sitting in yesterday’s pjs at this time of day ,it’s obvious she hasn’t had a shower yet and if she still not dressed then who takes that poor dog a walk ...on second thoughts she probably let it tit all over her over grown riot of a garden , I think she should just give up on her course she only kidding herself on like ...bath bomb ...cheesecake...home carer ...weight loss ...personal trainer ..5k ...the list is endless !!!!!!

She should already know all this seeing as she already done a year of nursing and didn’t follow it through 😂 what is our education actually playing at , surely they can see she doesn’t stick anything

• Haha
“Colleeedge life sucks baws” 😂 she is doing it from the comfort of her own home 😂😂

how do her kids end up injured so much. She probably sends them out to play and never checks on them xx

That post about binning things REALLY ripped my knitting 😤 I’m not Greta Thunberg by any stretch of the imagination but I will go out of my way to recycle and / or donate / reuse things where I can. The idea of some bone idle layabout slinging a cupboard full of chemicals wrapped in plastic in the bin to end up on a landfill for the next 100 years makes me fume. It’s not as though there isn’t a duck load of information on social media about the environmental impact of single use plastics 🤬

I’ll get down off my soapbox now but it really enraged me 🤣 Sho aye.

Reactions: 9
She’s shocking. Moaning about her fahl day ae cowleeedge but she’s sat on her arse at home in her jammies. Does she know this is just the access course and if she wants a nursing degree there’s a hell of a lot more work to be done!

I feel slightly bad for saying it but I hope she doesn’t become a nurse. If her back is as bad as she claims how could she manage it? I also can’t see her being very supportive to patients. She would probably be telling them about her latest made up illness 😂 ’I know you’re in loads of pain with your appendix but I’ve got a facial cold... you know that way... so aye!’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
She’s shocking. Moaning about her fahl day ae cowleeedge but she’s sat on her arse at home in her jammies. Does she know this is just the access course and if she wants a nursing degree there’s a hell of a lot more work to be done!

I feel slightly bad for saying it but I hope she doesn’t become a nurse. If her back is as bad as she claims how could she manage it? I also can’t see her being very supportive to patients. She would probably be telling them about her latest made up illness 😂 ’I know you’re in loads of pain with your appendix but I’ve got a facial cold... you know that way... so aye!’
imagine all the new ailments she’ll find out about if she’s let loose in a hospital. Aye we don’t need that 😂

• Haha
Scummy mummy posted on Facebook about the Harry Potter train. Not one bit of social distancing and so over crowded x
It is people like this that will moan when we have another lock down.

she Must be able to have her own thread now xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.