Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pass! Nothing that I know of. Just watched her stories sometimes. Shame, I didn’t mind her.

Her loss, I could have been next in line for a lumi spa 😂
She done the same to me. I stumbled across her page a month or two ago and viewed her stories a few times. I reckon she blocks people who watch her stories but don’t follow her as she’s paranoid about us being tattlers. I mean she was totally right on this occasion but am not giving a duck tbh cos i actually find her quite boring. This thread would be dead if it weren’t for comments about Sammi lol

Reactions: 7
You can still watch her stories anonymously on gramster or story insta ,that what I do ...came on to say about post scummys put up basically telling everyone to donate to her daughters school and the cheek to say she’s never asked anyone on insta for anything ...who the hell does she think she is ..but the thing that’s made my morning is she only has 20 likes on it , bet she’s been boasting to the school about her being a big insta star and to watch donations rolling in ...she could donate the money from her race for life 5k that she never done ..😡😡

Reactions: 4
Why have we “no ae even go there” with sammi because her wee lassie is coming back from Craig Tara today? She just likes to make a drama out of everything doesn’t she?
And I don’t think she realises it’s not normal to talk about your other half like that? They really don’t seem to like each other at all

Reactions: 3
Big mama posts she’s in a terrible mood nae motivation etc oh and guess who just posted the same 20 minutes later....sammi n Marion shud team up his content is about as interesting as hers....bams!!!!

Reactions: 1
That sammi just boils my blood, she’s absolute vile 🤢 I’ve met her a few times and she’s a bigger d**k in person. Thinks she’s better than everyone. She needs to re name her account because she ain’t no cleaning account! They skirting boards are filthy and so is that shower! The black mould is 🤮🤮🤮

You can still watch her stories anonymously on gramster or story insta ,that what I do ...came on to say about post scummys put up basically telling everyone to donate to her daughters school and the cheek to say she’s never asked anyone on insta for anything ...who the hell does she think she is ..but the thing that’s made my morning is she only has 20 likes on it , bet she’s been boasting to the school about her being a big insta star and to watch donations rolling in ...she could donate the money from her race for life 5k that she never done ..😡😡
Just watched both rendall and scummy on gramster as I refuse to give them a follow. Not to toot my own trumpet but scummy is in for a reality check if she thinks there’s so much work on her access to nursing course. I have been a qualified nurse for nearly 6 years.
Wait till she is on placements and has assignments and assessments to do.
Then if she qualifies the back breaking shifts her back will be constantly done in. Anyway I am going to get my head down for another hour before I need to start getting ready for night shift.

Reactions: 6
Just watched both rendall and scummy on gramster as I refuse to give them a follow. Not to toot my own trumpet but scummy is in for a reality check if she thinks there’s so much work on her access to nursing course. I have been a qualified nurse for nearly 6 years.
Wait till she is on placements and has assignments and assessments to do.
Then if she qualifies the back breaking shifts her back will be constantly done in. Anyway I am going to get my head down for another hour before I need to start getting ready for night shift.
Not to worry because oor sammi won’t get as far as having to go to placements 😂

• Haha
Why have we “no ae even go there” with sammi because her wee lassie is coming back from Craig Tara today? She just likes to make a drama out of everything doesn’t she?
And I don’t think she realises it’s not normal to talk about your other half like that? They really don’t seem to like each other at all
Covid outbreak at Craig Tara.

I know I mentioned this earlier but how can you have over 10k followers i know she bought some but to only get 22 likes on a post is unbelievable...she must be fuming expecting everyone to donate ...and no one did ..think people are just fed up with her and her boring life all she does is sit on her arse , and lets a 3 yr old out to play on her own 😡😡😡😡😡

Pmsfl I was thinking the same!! She will all mouth saying “don’t worry I will get loads of donations from my insta followers” nobody has even commented on it!!! The way she started the post with ATTENTION!! Aye feck off scummy who do you think you are !!

Pmsfl I was thinking the same!! She will all mouth saying “don’t worry I will get loads of donations from my insta followers” nobody has even commented on it!!! The way she started the post with ATTENTION!! Aye feck off scummy who do you think you are !!
Did she not do the same with people set the play area at the wee girls nursery on fire. She was flashing the just giving page to help get it set up and I don’t think she got one donation x

Reactions: 2
Did she not do the same with people set the play area at the wee girls nursery on fire. She was flashing the just giving page to help get it set up and I don’t think she got one donation x
Yes she did! I would give her duck all she would pocket the money 😂😂 she honestly thinks she is famous! I honestly don’t know why anybody would want her as a brand rep! She is vile! They way she goes on about football and the orange songs! Scummy witch

Yes she did! I would give her duck all she would pocket the money 😂😂 she honestly thinks she is famous! I honestly don’t know why anybody would want her as a brand rep! She is vile! They way she goes on about football and the orange songs! Scummy witch
She’s just a wee Ned who thinks she’s the big I am ....when in reality she just a dour faced cow ..and a lazy one at that 💚💚💚

• Heart
Aw did she!! She’ll be happy to see herself mentioned again a few times aswell but she won’t her thread with all those bought fake followers what an embarrassment
another one going to try make some extra money over her benefits on Instagram
Wonder if she will be jumping on the lumi bandwagon like Emma has

selfcare chrinicles drives me mad. Remember she was mentioned on here before and had a melt down and started blocking people 😂 xx

Selfcare shared her address when she was showing her delivery 😂😂😂 she’s put on some amount of weight as well 😂 her face is massive! She claims disability for her mental health and she’s also claiming as a single parent when her man lives with her x

• Wow
Selfcare shared her address when she was showing her delivery 😂😂😂 she’s put on some amount of weight as well 😂 her face is massive! She claims disability for her mental health and she’s also claiming as a single parent when her man lives with her x
Do you know her?

who has time to plan when to post on Instagram and even write down the times to do it

remember she deactivated her page for a few days and all her minions kept posting Billie hasn’t deleted you she is just taking time away. Instagram is the only thing these people have the crave the attention xx

Omg I know right, so strange
she’s just posted that she wants to have 3 children

imagine what the house would look like then....... disgusting
Talking about self care btw

Do you know her?

who has time to plan when to post on Instagram and even write down the times to do it

remember she deactivated her page for a few days and all her minions kept posting Billie hasn’t deleted you she is just taking time away. Instagram is the only thing these people have the crave the attention xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.