Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi was moaning today she could only get one story on insta , stopped her from moaning so much about being ‘no well’ 🙄
I see her ‘facial cold’ didn’t last long 😆
Her poor dog doesn’t seem to be properly exercised, trained or brushed. Hope she doesn’t get another one.

Reactions: 4
Has oor sammi forgot we’re back in lockdown and not allowed to mix households? so whys she going to meet her pal? Honestly if the nhs employ her everyone is fucked

Reactions: 3
She won't stick the course. See her very well trained dog ate her college work😃😃 she is one attention seeker
She probably been jumping in the hospital bed herself if she was a nurse
She's always no well. Face cold for a day!!! What's a face cold 🥶 did she just make that one up?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She won't stick the course. See her very well trained dog ate her college work😃😃 she is one attention seeker
She probably been jumping in the hospital bed herself if she was a nurse
She's always no well. Face cold for a day!!! What's a face cold 🥶 did she just make that one up?
Mare like a Colombian cold 🙄

• Haha
Scummy comment about how her and the other women on nursing course ...Sami it’s not a nursing course it’s just an access to nursing course and I can guarantee she will never ever be a nurse ..and do us all a favour give your dog a good groom and clean his poor neglected eyes 😡😡😡

Scummy comment about how her and the other women on nursing course ...Sami it’s not a nursing course it’s just an access to nursing course and I can guarantee she will never ever be a nurse ..and do us all a favour give your dog a good groom and clean his poor neglected eyes 😡😡😡
Plus she is going on about people panic buying. She has a cheek she buys so much cleaning products and never uses them as she doesn’t clean. Also she was the one using her old work pass to just the Aldi queue when she wasn’t even at work. She didn’t care about the old people then did she x

Reactions: 7
Scummy mummy bags under her eyes omg they look like horses flaps!! Bottox well need in them. Do us a favour Sammy stop making us Scottish look like neds and cuts. You are giving us a bad nane. Grow up and act your age! Show your kids an example. One day you will genuinely take no well and know one will believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scummy mummy bags under her eyes omg they look like horses flaps!! Bottox well need in them. Do us a favour Sammy stop making us Scottish look like neds and cuts. You are giving us a bad nane. Grow up and act your age! Show your kids an example. One day you will genuinely take no well and know one will believe you
Had to laugh at scummy mummy the bragger.. Obv had to tell all how she gave a homeless man cash, then how she had to resist the urge to buy fron tesuti but is going back then how her daft bf is taking her to cut bothwell for lunch.. But you dont brag eh scummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do all these influencers think it’s cool to go to Cut! Absolute red neck that they all flock there like sheep 🙈

Now she’s promoting far burners!!! Really sensible for a nurse.

Reactions: 1
Has to brag constantly cause she is pathetic. Stop buying Shite and give to your local food bank. She is one of them that lays all the Christmas presents out and takes photos and shows off. No wonder here kids act like spolit wains. There mum is one big wain.

She also said she was out with a friend but no pictures. She can’t go 2 seconds without posting on Instagram so I think she has been reading here and trying to act like she has pals 😂😂😂

• Sad
Thought scummy was soooooo unwell yesterday???? But in the gym today 😂😂😂😂 shevtalks the biggest load of shite 😂

she lives in a rented house so instead of wasting the money she got from her mums insurance she would have bought the house she said she was going to , but no she bought one load of tit iv yet to see anything she has bought and thought yeah that nice ...it’s all ugly tacky stuff just like her pink glitter wallpaper and her to short curtains , dont even start me on her garden.

she lives in a rented house so instead of wasting the money she got from her mums insurance she would have bought the house she said she was going to , but no she bought one load of tit iv yet to see anything she has bought and thought yeah that nice ...it’s all ugly tacky stuff just like her pink glitter wallpaper and her to short curtains , dont even start me on her garden.
I dont think shes ever took a paintbrush to that house since she moved in 😂😂 the glitter wallpaper has been up since she moved in she obv likes it tho and has kept it. The whole house inside and out looks manky just like her she constantly looks dirty

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh scummy has a new REEF...took me a few seconds to click onto what she meant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday she was going on about people bulk buying and how they need to stop yet she buys 4 bottles of Unstoppable fabric freshener x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.