Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think scummy mummy trolling us? ‘Just came on to say Hi...Bye...and...eh...Aye’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon scummy has got a red neck because she’s been caught out buying followers and it’s been mentioned on this thread so she’ll know Rendall will have seen it. She’s been too quiet recently and hardly any mention of motors. She normally can’t help herself but bump her gums about new car, showing off but acting as if it’s an inconvenience and she’s bored talking about it. There’s been none of that recently and that’s how you know somethings up

Reactions: 5
So Emma is working with nu skin now that’s why she’s been showing the lumi off constantly and made her target in the first week....well done hen

Reactions: 3
So Emma is working with nu skin now that’s why she’s been showing the lumi off constantly and made her target in the first week....well done hen
Wonder if she’s bought into it herself as she’s not gone back to her job. I run in the opposite direction from MLM stuff.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she’s bought into it herself as she’s not gone back to her job. I run in the opposite direction from MLM stuff.
I’m pretty sure she said a couple of weeks ago she’s still furloughed....if I remember right she works in a place that sterilises medical equipment so nthought they wud have been mega busy 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m pretty sure she said a couple of weeks ago she’s still furloughed....if I remember right she works in a place that sterilises medical equipment so nthought they wud have been mega busy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah you’re right she does, didn’t know she was furloughed. She’s not mentioned it recently.

Well well...MLM delight that is Nu Skin 🙄 Anyone know what investment that was to get her going? Usually around £500.
Load of pish! Smashed her goal in the first week. She couldn't smash a window. All she does is laugh like a big witch out of a horror movie 🧙🧙‍♀️ go back to school hen and stop the bad language your a disgrace to they boys the way you speak. ..... big bed fae airdrie says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a quick flick through Sami’s stories and had to laugh at her saying the lockdown measures are to ‘prevent life’. She’ll make a great nurse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck has gifted spammy a cleaning product 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Should really do their research before sending her a cleaning gift

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scummy is such a muppet. We need the thread back again

as for Rendall she just pushes anything Gusto, face stuff, wax melts xx

Reactions: 5
What is it with this girl and showing tit ...first all over her boy now all over the loo ...there is just no need to show things like this ,it actually turns my stomach 🤮🤮🤮

Now she keeps showing her bleeping face and that daft skin dildo 🙄 her laugh makes my toes curl! Now come on that has to be put on? She is a total ned. Prince fiona double.

• Haha
Now she keeps showing her bleeping face and that daft skin dildo 🙄 her laugh makes my toes curl! Now come on that has to be put on? She is a total ned. Prince fiona double.
Skin dildo 😆
I don’t mind her too much compared to some of the other Glasgow ‘influencers’ but her laugh really grates on me and she seems a bit hyped up just now 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Skin dildo 😆
I don’t mind her too much compared to some of the other Glasgow ‘influencers’ but her laugh really grates on me and she seems a bit hyped up just now 🤨
I think they are botimg ll

I think they are all so boring especially scumy mummy is moans for Scotland 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 every bleeping day is the same in that house brat to school another brat to nursery and wend 5 ass Sammy shifts on that horrible sofa with the dog with the worst eyes ever brown dyed fur 🤷‍♂️😫🤷‍♂️😫

Every

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.