Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old do you have to be, to be on tiktok? Asking for a friend (called Sammi) I legit thought her daughter was going to be 11 and all this time she has only been EIGHT??? I am honestly speechless.

Reactions: 7
How old do you have to be, to be on tiktok? Asking for a friend (called Sammi) I legit thought her daughter was going to be 11 and all this time she has only been EIGHT??? I am honestly speechless.
I thought exactly this! Unsupervised on social media at 8 is absolutely shocking. Showing her in skimpy dancing outfits too is just awful.
I’m surprised she’s just turned 9 as I thought she was at least 10.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was older than 8 which means she let her daughter have her own TikTok and ig account when she was only 7 ...she should be ashamed of herself shes putting her daughter in danger and that little girl comes across like she thinks she’s better than everyone else ..can’t wait to see the tit show when that girl gets older ...scummy you have made A rod for your own back 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly this! Unsupervised on social media at 8 is absolutely shocking. Showing her in skimpy dancing outfits too is just awful.
I’m surprised she’s just turned 9 as I thought she was at least 10.
Definitely out of order! She is ment to be a little drat. No parents would let this happen definitely gets away with murder, she does! All the mum.does is moan she Tierd and ill! Wouldn't you not give your kids their on bedroom. That boy is hardly there! Probably fed up with her on her phone. Disapline your kids scummy

Definitely out of order! She is ment to be a little drat. No parents would let this happen definitely gets away with murder, she does! All the mum.does is moan she Tierd and ill! Wouldn't you not give your kids their on bedroom. That boy is hardly there! Probably fed up with her on her phone. Disapline your kids scummy
Totally agree with this. I’ve said a few times it does my tits in how she doesn’t discipline her kids or the dog and then constantly moans about their behaviour 🤯🤬
She lets them run riot while she spends her time moaning on Insta about her latest made up illness.

Reactions: 1
Call me old fashioned but I am pretty sure this doesn’t align with the current advertising rules. I mean, what does it actually mean? I feel she is trying to cover up the fact she has been gifted that lumi spa thing
1A2492DE-E4C9-4CF1-803E-648546B8B54D.jpeg

Call me old fashioned but I am pretty sure this doesn’t align with the current advertising rules. I mean, what does it actually mean? I feel she is trying to cover up the fact she has been gifted that lumi spa thing
View attachment 247821
If it had been gifted she should have declared it and been transparent about it. It’s not cheap and I wonder how many of her followers will buy it based on her recommendation. I think she has lovely clear skin anyway and doesn’t need that but what do I know.

If it had been gifted she should have declared it and been transparent about it. It’s not cheap and I wonder how many of her followers will buy it based on her recommendation. I think she has lovely clear skin anyway and doesn’t need that but what do I know.
I’d say it’s definitely been gifted as if anyone was spending that amount of money on something they would thoroughly research it and at least know how to use it and possibly watched videos of other folk using it so you know how hard to press etc. Too many accounts using it now that you know some of the others would defo not have that money to waste. Don’t get me started on the Ava May shite 🙄

All for attention

Totally agree with this. I’ve said a few times it does my tits in how she doesn’t discipline her kids or the dog and then constantly moans about their behaviour 🤯🤬
She lets them run riot while she spends her time moaning on Insta about her latest made up illness.
She needs to put the phone down and get they wains in bed at a decent time! Spolit kids, you don't do them any favours giving in to them. Just makes them grown up as spoilt little brats. The 9 year old acts about 13. No rules at all. While she sits on her phone... saying well! I'm no well again! Oh my back is fucked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Scummy has been so quiet since she bought her 10k followers,maybe that why she get 100+ likes on a post love the fact her dog post got least amount of likes she’s definitely trying to make him a pup influencer..her house must be filthy she’s been saying for months she need to get stuck in as it’s bogging ...well you lazy mare go clean your house and teach your kids some manners and teach them to be kids and not mini carbon copies of you ...cos trust me it’s not a good look !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Sammi brought me to this thread but I'm not invested in randall. Why is she battering her face with the cleansing thing? I thought you were supposed to use it on your face gently and cleanse one area at a time then move on. She scrubs her face with it like a woman possesed!!

I also see scummy has come down with a 'face cold' 🙄🙄 she will be ecstatic now shes not well.

• Haha
Just watched the stories at the park. My language can be quite colourful but her kids swearing and the dad just laughing at them is really bad I think. They’re just copying their parents who swear in front of them all the time. 😔

I also see scummy has come down with a 'face cold' 🙄🙄 she will be ecstatic now shes not well.
A ‘facial cold’ 😂 can’t believe she wants to be a nurse! Isn’t she just doing an access course? She’ll be in for a shock when she has actual mountains of work to do

Definitely think rendall has been gifted it. She's on this morning washing her face and showing the thing boggin caked in dirt and dead skin. She's seems to be going into too much detail about it for someone who's bought it for herself, as if she's trying to sell it instead of just recommending or rating it. Why not just be specific about what's been gifted and what hasn't?

I don't think there is a day that goes by without that sammi moaning about her illnesses or being tired, fed up, her house is boggin, her dog or brain or kids are doing her nut in. Crack a smile fs!

Definitely think rendall has been gifted it. She's on this morning washing her face and showing the thing boggin caked in dirt and dead skin. She's seems to be going into too much detail about it for someone who's bought it for herself, as if she's trying to sell it instead of just recommending or rating it. Why not just be specific about what's been gifted and what hasn't?
She said a couple of times she’s bought it herself. Agree with you that the amount she’s showing it makes me think it was gifted. Maybe it was discounted in exchange for her promoting it? 🤔

She said a couple of times she’s bought it herself. Agree with you that the amount she’s showing it makes me think it was gifted. Maybe it was discounted in exchange for her promoting it? 🤔
Oh has she? I've only watched a handful of her stories and tend to skip by a lot of them so I've probably missed her saying that then. I seen she uploaded to her grid and say some items bought/gifted so wasn't sure as I'm assuming she's bought the bath tray and stuff herself, unless she was on about thr candle being gifted 🤔 Yeah that would make sense as to why she's trying to sell it, if she's been given it at a discounted price.

My god the language that comes out their mouth in front of they kids
They both are just total needs scum.
That laugh of hers! Can't be bleeping real! Tell me it isn't?
She very bottom heavy. Wendy wide ass!
He sounds as much a ned as she is. I'm Scottish and I cringe at alot of the Scottish ones on Instagram how they talk.
Wanking there taps did she say that to kay nah she was all polite.
They talk as though they have been dragged up. They boys will talk the same. Corey ma the taps need wanted in her. As for posting your kid full of shite that just pure scum of a mum to do that.
I cringe at some of the stuff they say and do and think my god your ment to be a example of parents!!!

Just watched the stories at the park. My language can be quite colourful but her kids swearing and the dad just laughing at them is really bad I think. They’re just copying their parents who swear in front of them all the time. 😔

A ‘facial cold’ 😂 can’t believe she wants to be a nurse! Isn’t she just doing an access course? She’ll be in for a shock when she has actual mountains of work to do
What the hell is a face cold, does she just diagnosis herself.
She is boring as hell no wonder the dog sleeps all day. Hes even bored with her talk.
Face cold l heard it all know nurse scummy.
God her as a nurse! She never be well enough to work
She is always ill.
Lasyitis is the word I would use for her.
Spolitis for the birthday girl, who uses tick tic or what ever it is called at 8!
Jesso get a grip on they wains go to college and learn parent skills first.
Ya daft wee lassie.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.