Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiles done. Says they're shite
Tiler is an hole. Ripped them off herself. Usual lol
Sounds to me like the tilers picked up on her horrible attitude and wants nothing to do with her, who could blame them! I’d smash her over the head with the tiles she’s ripped off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh jesus, were they that bad?
i done my kitchen tilling myself, watched a youtube tutorial and my husband done the cuts for me 😂
No, it's just her. The poor guy said just don't pay me cause I got the vibe you weren't happy. She's never happy. He was probably just trying to get her off his back before she turned nasty and started leaving bad reviews and calling him names on Instagram. Turned out he knew of her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye there was a few issues with the tiles but they would have been fine. Why on earth is she taking them off and throwing them in a box? Surely they can be reused for big Robbie the superstar to fix them back up perfectly 🥵😂

I love the Pom Pom hats and the coats but on a 6 year old is just a massive no! Especially not tied under her blinking chin, it’s so silly looking. After they are 3 it’s time for double Pom Pom hats to go.

Reactions: 7
Her problem is that she wants things on the cheap and as the saying goes, you pay nuts you get monkeys. Hope her man is shagging about behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, it's just her. The poor guy said just don't pay me cause I got the vibe you weren't happy. She's never happy. He was probably just trying to get her off his back before she turned nasty and started leaving bad reviews and calling him names on Instagram. Turned out he knew of her.
Poor tiler! She sounds like a right nasty piece of work 😠

Reactions: 6
He has probably found the Ikea day bed rant and thought duck going back there….
I never understand the mad rush to get this tit done the minute your in the house, take your time and do things right.
She got a bleeping cheek though acting all high and mighty, standing there in a cheap ass basic kitchen that builders throw in and charge you an arm and leg for 😂😂😂😂

I don’t understand why they’ve moved. She’s turning the new place into a carbon copy of the old one. All this for a utility room 🫣

the grouting wasnt consistant but it could have been fixed . absolutely no need to tear them out. especially herself like they had to come out that very second. Tile kinda looked odd anyway to me , like it wasnt up the wall enough .

Reactions: 5
the grouting wasnt consistant but it could have been fixed . absolutely no need to tear them out. especially herself like they had to come out that very second. Tile kinda looked odd anyway to me , like it wasnt up the wall enough .
She’s just a spoiled bleached heeded wee bleep

• Heart
Shock horror moany mini aint happy about something else, now its o2 people that are idiots! Shes really nasty about people just doing a job because she isn’t getting the answer she WANTS!

Shock horror moany mini aint happy about something else, now its o2 people that are idiots! Shes really nasty about people just doing a job because she isn’t getting the answer she WANTS!
They are clearly telling her the phone needs to go away to get looked at and probably fixed but that's not good enough because that's not what she wants to happen, she's probably expecting a new phone, I mean it's no a car you don't get courtesy phone 😂 stupid cow, deal with the fact even your phones fed up looking at your face or let the people do their jobs n send it away to get fixed! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
MR not well now. boys not well. TBH sounds like she has a flu virus but do not worry she still managed to get tickets to woman beater Chris Brown's concert and shill some lumispa or whatever its called now.
Glamis scrubbed the duck out of that stove and took it apart like it was an end of tenancy clean or something. Had a few crumbs but paper towel and degreasing spray would have sufficed I think.
shes also become so bored and without purpose enough that shes now decided to go to Dubai in January. Hey, you do what you have to do to put off working.
I just think it's kinda odd the way she worded it - saying she had no interest in Dubai before wasn't her scene etc , um what about visiting your brother that you always go on about. Would be a good enough reason.
As for Shammi , its comp week so she'll be bitching soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are clearly telling her the phone needs to go away to get looked at and probably fixed but that's not good enough because that's not what she wants to happen, she's probably expecting a new phone, I mean it's no a car you don't get courtesy phone 😂 stupid cow, deal with the fact even your phones fed up looking at your face or let the people do their jobs n send it away to get fixed! 🤦‍♀️
Her attitude is stinking all the time! I think she’s got an eye for the new tiler, couldn’t be up his arse more is she tried! Sin that she’s got teeth like those tiles she binned so aye nae debates 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MR not well now. boys not well. TBH sounds like she has a flu virus but do not worry she still managed to get tickets to woman beater Chris Brown's concert and shill some lumispa or whatever its called now.
Glamis scrubbed the duck out of that stove and took it apart like it was an end of tenancy clean or something. Had a few crumbs but paper towel and degreasing spray would have sufficed I think.
shes also become so bored and without purpose enough that shes now decided to go to Dubai in January. Hey, you do what you have to do to put off working.
I just think it's kinda odd the way she worded it - saying she had no interest in Dubai before wasn't her scene etc , um what about visiting your brother that you always go on about. Would be a good enough reason.
As for Shammi , its comp week so she'll be bitching soon enough.
Nice recap hen and practice makes ok...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her attitude is stinking all the time! I think she’s got an eye for the new tiler, couldn’t be up his arse more is she tried! Sin that she’s got teeth like those tiles she binned so aye nae debates 😆
She's defo wanting pumped aff Robbie the no1 tiler on the planet!!

• Haha
To be fair i dont think i woulda kicked the guy out the house, i have a weakness for a beard and tattoos 😂😂
Tiles looked exactly the same too 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is going on? Shammi currently in Cher’s live on TT I think arguing with Hulk re catching Cazza. If you you you know.
Has she turned into a ‘hunter’ now?!? 🙈
I’m out so can’t keep watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF is going on? Shammi currently in Cher’s live on TT I think arguing with Hulk re catching Cazza. If you you you know.
Has she turned into a ‘hunter’ now?!? 🙈
I’m out so can’t keep watching it.
Her rented windeez and her big moatur will be smashed up in no time 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.