Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always talks about her future child. if she does get pregnant I think she’ll go into overdrive with the posts and oversharing.
I feel sorry for Tiny Tim having to put up with her constantly filming for insta.

Reactions: 6
Tiny tom is a gypsy end of story, not a bleeping showman 🤣

And totally off topic but why the duck does that kayleigh dress those weans in those ridiculous big matching coats and a 6yr old in those big pom pom hats you put on a baby 🤦‍♀️ I can't stand it 🤢
I really don’t like her she thinks she’s something special..she plays the im a wonderful mother card all the time ..and I’m not going to say anything about her daughters but my mum always says there is no such thing as a bad looking child …mum I hate to tell you your very wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She kept taking about her baby and how it will be brought up 🙄🙄🙄 she must be squirming after seeing her big paragraph rants this morning 🥳😂
oh yeah its either the babies that haven't been conceived yet or flashback to memories.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t like her she thinks she’s something special..she plays the im a wonderful mother card all the time ..and I’m not going to say anything about her daughters but my mum always says there is no such thing as a bad looking child …mum I hate to tell you your very wrong 😂
Haha I get you 😂😂 yeah she really thinks she's a cut above the rest, perfect parent but she's just a know it all control freak, she's trying far too hard with the whole Disney holiday, just bleeping enjoy urself n stop trying to script everything but those hats n coats on that 6yr old 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Glamis deleted stories from this morning .. what did I miss
It was a full page post about people talking about her online and sending her dms. Mocking her fertility issues etc. She said she stopped reading online and that's when the dms started.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a full page post about people talking about her online and sending her dms. Mocking her fertility issues etc. She said she stopped reading online and that's when the dms started.
Yes. also said something about the police wouldnt help her even tho she knows who it is / same people as last time . said something about how she doesn't have IG friends like shse used to because the nasty ones ruin it .

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of glamis issues is she doesn’t actually have proper friends. Once in a blue moon you see her with that group but never ever is she just out spontaneously with them or just a wee afternoon here or there. All the chat on her stories is chat normal folk would have with their pals

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of glamis issues is she doesn’t actually have proper friends. Once in a blue moon you see her with that group but never ever is she just out spontaneously with them or just a wee afternoon here or there. All the chat on her stories is chat normal folk would have with their pals
I wouldn't want to be hinging about with someone who uses 90 products to clean a teeny tiny bathroom either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.