Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and that hospital really rip my knitting, my mum has a rare autoimmune disease and is really suffering right now and has been told 6 months wait at least for a scan she badly needs and this bleeping benefit cheat bastard is just wasting NHS for her made attention seeking shite ….. sorry for the rant!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If she hangs out at the hospitals constantly then she’s got excuse for not doing tit all

Reactions: 2
Folk like Shammi Sham are the reason that A&E waiting times are so long. You’d think that would deter them from going over the slightest wee thing but the opposite seems to be the case.

And wtf is Glamis on decorating her wardrobe walls with scarves and retro football tops? She really is like a kid playing houses.

Just put your stuff away properly and if Tiny Tim wants to display a picture in his own home then he can. God forbid he mess up the pink aesthetic 🫣

Reactions: 8
she doesn’t have a double chin is the chat this morning 😂😂😂😂
To be fair she doesn't have a double chin...... She has a triple chin!

No time to go to work but all the time in the world to go to home bargains and buy a Christmas tree balloon 🤣 cunts unreal 🙈🤣

And sammi FYI home bargains sells shampoo and hairbrushes, time you wasted your money on those!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think we should all be prepared for wee Meg to go over Rainbow Bridge before Santa comes Tattlers. Glamis will declare a month of mourning 🙈
For clarity I am dog obsessed and was devastated when I lost mine but didn't carry on the way she does.

To be fair she doesn't have a double chin...... She has a triple chin!

No time to go to work but all the time in the world to go to home bargains and buy a Christmas tree balloon 🤣 cunts unreal 🙈🤣

And sammi FYI home bargains sells shampoo and hairbrushes, time you wasted your money on those!
Think it's crazy that she is qualified in lots of different beauty treatments and is "fully booked for Christmas week" but walks around looking like that?!

Kind of like how you see personal trainers advertising their services until you see a photo of then and they are overweight?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Folk like Shammi Sham are the reason that A&E waiting times are so long. You’d think that would deter them from going over the slightest wee thing but the opposite seems to be the case.

And wtf is Glamis on decorating her wardrobe walls with scarves and retro football tops? She really is like a kid playing houses.

Just put your stuff away properly and if Tiny Tim wants to display a picture in his own home then he can. God forbid he mess up the pink aesthetic 🫣
Is it just me or does Glamis look like Alana Blanco in her vids today ?

• Haha
So sammy doesn’t have time to book shifts …yet on her TikTok she says she watches that vile vile woman Cher lives 24/7 !!!!!!!

So sammy doesn’t have time to book shifts …yet on her TikTok she says she watches that vile vile woman Cher lives 24/7 !!!!!!!
Aaand Cher replied back to her..... :LOL: So Shammi is obsessed with ScottishTikTok plus others Cher, Leckie'n'Gaz, Amanda Britt, Hulk, Marcus'n'Emz.
No gonna lie I follow them all too just for sport 🙈;)

Reactions: 1
Glamis needs to take That dog to the vet instead of being more bothered about cleaning her carpets

Does she not realise that panting is dogs also means they are in pain or uncomfortable 🙈

She is peeing in the house a lot she's being sick she's struggling to walk think you need to take her to the vet just cause she is old doesn't mean they pee in the house not got a clue

All she gets is her crappy meat and cereal filled joint sticks cook the dog a nice whole chicken and rice will you this will last her a few days especially if shes being sick and put her on a decent senior diet poor Meg honestly not got a bleeping clue 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve not been watching Glamis stories. Is she seriously moaning about cleaning Her floors when her dog is ill? And she’s not taken her to the vet? Poor Meg 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been watching Glamis stories. Is she seriously moaning about cleaning Her floors when her dog is ill? And she’s not taken her to the vet? Poor Meg 😔
She said Meg was sick cause she was scared of the noise her boiler makes 🤣 yeah video and everything of more carpet cleaning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said Meg was sick cause she was scared of the noise her boiler makes 🤣 yeah video and everything of more carpet cleaning.
She’s a clown, you’ve not actually meant to shampoo carpets that much, you lose the fibres that’s on it to protect it, that’s how it’s always so bogging looking! What a boring life for a girl in her 20s, cleaning carpets and watching films everyday sounds torture to me! Grieving a dog that’s sitting there alive as duck is lunatic material too! Brenda shut yer legs hen 🤮🤮😂😂 lying on that couch like a big burst bawww 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shambles saying she's nae time tae pick up shifts at work. At least they'll be able to say hiya on you daily "keeping in touch days" whilst you're in a and e for the slightest thing ever bleeping day.

Funny how she's got plenty time to do make up gigs side hustle-cash in hand-don't tell the tax man stuff (even though do put all the evidence up for him to see on social because you are a thick bleep)

13 products to clean Glamis' bathroom . Surely that can't even smell fresh/ nice with that many diff scents going on !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.