Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just asked why the had a love of thatcher. Then the brother started attacking me. Worst of all misfit jaw then blocked me 😂
God I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂😂 you my dear, are a hero! We can keep you in the loop with old Baw Jaws non patter anyway

What on earth is the size of Glasgow got
to do with being a Tory? 😂 or is that her being the hard nut?!
I think it’s a threat 😂😂😂😂 which is hilarious! What she gonna do, Febreeze you to death?! Stick to your Lidl shopping hauls Alicia ya wee dick 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS Shammi making her daughters condition all about her. She needs to actually parent that child rather than trying to be her best friend. I bet she still lets A eat foods that are detrimental to her health just because Shammi is incapable of saying ‘no you can’t have that’

Reactions: 7
God I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂😂 you my dear, are a hero! We can keep you in the loop with old Baw Jaws non patter anyway

I think it’s a threat 😂😂😂😂 which is hilarious! What she gonna do, Febreeze you to death?! Stick to your Lidl shopping hauls Alicia ya wee dick 👋🏻
Because I’ve been blocked I can’t screenshot it but I did mention the fact old Maggie and the gay law. Apparently I’m an embarrassment to myself because I don’t know what I’m talking about 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted about it on Facebook, it’s public so if you search for her you’ll see it
hahahahaha she’s replied saying they were named that because they looked like them and tbf Thatcher was an auld dug so maybe she’s right.

And trust Scummy to be commenting under it.

Comedy gold!

Reactions: 5
So I’m sure her mum/husbands mum live underneath her, I was always under the impression they had their own penthouse but does that mean they actually live in the same penthouse just one family on the upstairs the other on the downstairs? I can’t get my head around it. I called it a high rise appartment cos I’m extremely jealous of how gorgeous the place is & her view! 😲
The penthouses are on 2 levels so a duplex and are huge. I'd send a link to one for sale but it gives the location. The main bedroom is downstairs with ensuite so upstairs will have 2 spare bedrooms, a bathroom and another lounge area.

Reactions: 1
Wow! Her house is amazing. Now I'm nosy and want to know what her man does as that couldn't have been cheap 🤣 I know she's a barber .. maybe they own their own?
In 2018 they were going for £250k as they are outwith the westend and not really near many amenities. Prices now of course are through the roof so depends when they bought.

A was trying to find both Shammy & Glamis fb but there’s a lot of Sammi & Alicia’s cos a dunno their surnames. Why would you even share that on your fb knowing how much of a tit you are by being a Maggie shagger? 🙈😭

Reactions: 2
A was trying to find both Shammy & Glamis fb but there’s a lot of Sammi & Alicia’s cos a dunno their surnames. Why would you even share that on your fb knowing how much of a tit you are by being a Maggie shagger? 🙈😭
Sammi Higgins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.