Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought she said the child stood on pavement instead of grass and the crocs are fine but a bit scuffed up and she wants her to have fresh ones for a day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i thought she said the child stood on pavement instead of grass and the crocs are fine but a bit scuffed up and she wants her to have fresh ones for a day out.
She's going on holiday with her dad so she didn't want to send her with the old ones.

Reactions: 3
Oh man seriously Wonky gub needs to get a grip!!!!!! Thinks it’s famous on the gram yet can’t look after her own child properly, there’s just no need for her to disclose that vile information 🤢 it’s all gonna backfire when her kids school friends get wind of it. Absolute tit of a woman.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh man seriously Wonky gub needs to get a grip!!!!!! Thinks it’s famous on the gram yet can’t look after her own child properly, there’s just no need for her to disclose that vile information 🤢 it’s all gonna backfire when her kids school friends get wind of it. Absolute tit of a woman.
I clocked her on LinkedIn apparently she’s a digital creator and has been since 2018….🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Ken we can all write slang but that takes the bleeping piss! Actually cringing for that 60 year auld wifey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That has got to be a joke, surely? Did she not lose her Mum to cancer? I’m not usually shocked by these instahuns but that actually took my breath away!
Yep her mum died of cancer n here she is in competition with her 11yr old to see who gets skin cancer first....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How many posts about Andy Gorman dying from Glamis today we thinking girls? I’m saying 4….one for every rangers games she’s actually been to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.