Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is it with MR.....if you don't think it'll come in time don't bleeping buy it if you've no got the money to go out n get other stuff.....The question box was enough to tip me over the edge I didn't even stay for the nasal laughing at duck all bleep needs to lay aff the snow

Reactions: 4
Wtf is it with MR.....if you don't think it'll come in time don't bleeping buy it if you've no got the money to go out n get other stuff.....The question box was enough to tip me over the edge I didn't even stay for the nasal laughing at duck all bleep needs to lay aff the snow
You know this is all she will talk about for 2 weeks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shammi is back at it with her health kick! See how long that lasts! Aria has woken up with a sore throat so we’ll see how long it takes for Shammi to come on her stories with her ‘no Weil’ voice 😅

also NHS get 10% off - she barely does a shift! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shammi joining a new gym ? Again ??!!! How many times does she try the gym, join it then never step foot back in it ??? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Plus the village gym is an absolute trek from where she lives?!?!

Random but been meaning to ask for a while... are Glamis' parents together or not?? I always got the impression they lived apart but she mentioned a while ago they were on a date and then they went on holiday together?

Reactions: 6
Not quite 10K followers but she's "pals" with Glamis and Life at the Evans.. does anyone follow Gayle on Instagram? Not sure if allowed to mention her username

Reactions: 4
I’m really baffled by the fact glamis and her family like thatcher. I really have never met anyone who is a supporter. Am I naive to this?

Reactions: 10
I’m really baffled by the fact glamis and her family like thatcher. I really have never met anyone who is a supporter. Am I naive to this?
They’re what you call bigots. And only support the tories cause they think it’s the “staunch” thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw great, Scummy has signed up to the same gym as me. At last, someone In the gym that’ll make me feel good about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw great, Scummy has signed up to the same gym as me. At last, someone In the gym that’ll make me feel good about myself.
U keep your eyes peeled hen and let us know if you have the misfortune to come across her or the rest of the clampets…you’ll probs here them afore u see them 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂
Yes! I can't get my head around her house. It's an apartment with 2 floors and 4 bathrooms?!
The one in the high rise apartment with a dog and child under 1?
She’d die if she heard it described as that. 🤣 It’s a penthouse apartment in Bearsden don’t you know 😜 out of them all I actually don’t mind her.

Random but been meaning to ask for a while... are Glamis' parents together or not?? I always got the impression they lived apart but she mentioned a while ago they were on a date and then they went on holiday together?
No doubt some sort of long running benefit scam/fraud 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So shammi has aria at an appointment for her skin, how about telling them u feed her nothing but utter shite and see if they can work out why her skins so bad 🙄 not to mention that she has a flare up n she's away taking her swimming or the fact she washes her clothes in 10 different products and sprays duck knows what on that weans bedding and pyjamas!

Also can sum1 tell her when she curls her hair to do the bit at the face inwards and she won't resemble the beast when he has his makeover! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1394290Think I might have hit a nerve
Ooooh what's been said??? 😜

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.