Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂

She’d die if she heard it described as that. 🤣 It’s a penthouse apartment in Bearsden don’t you know 😜 out of them all I actually don’t mind her.

No doubt some sort of long running benefit scam/fraud 😜
know you can’t say her account name but can you give me a clue please 😂

Reactions: 1
Ave said it afore hens but mangled jaws hoose is like an old folks home so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ave said it afore hens but mangled jaws hoose is like an old folks home so aye nae debates
Looks like she’s copied page for page out and Argos catalogue from 1998 😂😂 that house and garden could be stunning as well! She’s not really that old either so what’s going on?! Would rather live in Glamis’s wee pink chav castle than there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s copied page for page out and Argos catalogue from 1998 😂😂 that house and garden could be stunning as well! She’s not really that old either so what’s going on?! Would rather live in Glamis’s wee pink chav castle than there 😂
Ad rather live on Mario's windae box ...oh wait 2🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
😂

She’d die if she heard it described as that. 🤣 It’s a penthouse apartment in Bearsden don’t you know 😜 out of them all I actually don’t mind her
I don't mind her at all but oh my she has a nippy side for sure 🤣🤣 and im sorry but she is the strongest shape.. quite slim everywhere but MASSIVE boobs like wow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! I can't get my head around her house. It's an apartment with 2 floors and 4 bathrooms?!
My friend is her neighbour. Best way to describe it is a penthouse duplex. downstairs is a living room, dining room, kitchen, toilet, bedroom with ensuite. Upstairs is another living room with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Some of them vary slightly in layout.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My friend is her neighbour. Best way to describe it is a penthouse duplex. downstairs is a living room, dining room, kitchen, toilet, bedroom with ensuite. Upstairs is another living room with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Some of them vary slightly in layout.
So I’m sure her mum/husbands mum live underneath her, I was always under the impression they had their own penthouse but does that mean they actually live in the same penthouse just one family on the upstairs the other on the downstairs? I can’t get my head around it. I called it a high rise appartment cos I’m extremely jealous of how gorgeous the place is & her view! 😲

Reactions: 2
I need to know what account this is 🤪

Wow! Her house is amazing. Now I'm nosy and want to know what her man does as that couldn't have been cheap 🤣 I know she's a barber .. maybe they own their own?

Reactions: 2
Wow! Her house is amazing. Now I'm nosy and want to know what her man does as that couldn't have been cheap 🤣 I know she's a barber .. maybe they own their own?
So I’m sure her mum/husbands mum live underneath her, I was always under the impression they had their own penthouse but does that mean they actually live in the same penthouse just one family on the upstairs the other on the downstairs? I can’t get my head around it. I called it a high rise appartment cos I’m extremely jealous of how gorgeous the place is & her view! 😲
She has her own barber shop. Think it’s joint with someone.
As far aa I can tell from the cleaning she does they live there alone.

Reactions: 1
I just asked why the had a love of thatcher. Then the brother started attacking me. Worst of all misfit jaw then blocked me 😂
The craziest thing is the brother is gay and loves Thatcher. Just shows how bleeping thick they all are!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Growing up in the “thkeme” with a gay sibling, a mum who worked in a pub and took her kids along for lock-ins and a dad that looks like the personified version of a subutex prescription.

Not exactly a postcard Tory family are they?!

They are the perfect example of folk who base their political choices on which football team they support.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t even watch the rest of Shammi’s stories, I got as far as “am sick tae def ah no gettin’ orrr this cauld”. Not getting over it?? You were fine yesterday!!! 🤯😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.