Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said in one sentence that it’s not as expensive as pedigree and she knows she shouldn’t feed her dug that then proceeds to flash some waste of money flowers at £2.79. So could have bought the dug pedigree with that waste of money. Priorities tho eh!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Caught a glimpse when glamis opened the blinds - booze still attached to that damn fence outside
Class-yyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Showing some concern in big Sammi’s lack of rangers/bigotry posts lately, is she not a fan because they are shite now sho aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will that Sammmi ever learn?!

I've lost count how many times she runs they girls to school literally a minute before school starts and runs a riot to get them there 😵💫 it's not like the kids have had school 5 times a week for the past several years for her to know the routine 🤣

Like how hard is it to spend half an hour the night before to get their stuff organised like lunch bags etc and have them set up their own alarms to wake up too (since she can sleep through 3 alarms herself). If they are old enough to have Tik Tok and wear makeup as Sammi so proudly shows, then they can have some responsibility to get themselves up for school then 🙄

She thrives of any "drama". Even at the expense of her kids. She doesn't even work so what she doing with all her time except driving about in that "hoooge" motor of hers and spending money on tat.

And come on Glammis, if you want poor Meg to be around more longer as you always say, then please feed her some proper senior dog food. That pedigree stuff makes me boak - I have no idea how they are still on business when essentially it's just muk with no nutritional value 😱

Reactions: 12
Showing some concern in big Sammi’s lack of rangers/bigotry posts lately, is she not a fan because they are shite now sho aye?
She was never really a fan just jumped on the bandwagon when she saw others excited over big games and she can't see shite!!

As a Rangers fan we do not bleeping claim her!! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was never really a fan just jumped on the bandwagon when she saw others excited over big games and she can't see shite!!

As a Rangers fan we do not bleeping claim her!! 🤣
She should just do us all a favour and stick to acting like a bam maw at “comp” 😂😂

Reactions: 4
That dog food she buys gives me the fear. Pure crap. Poor Meg 🥺
I know its all nasty stuff poor soul 😪

She literally said in one sentence that it’s not as expensive as pedigree and she knows she shouldn’t feed her dug that then proceeds to flash some waste of money flowers at £2.79. So could have bought the dug pedigree with that waste of money. Priorities tho eh!!!
Pedigree is even worse for dogs.know what you mean she buys loads of shite when she could spend a bit more on megs food.

Will that Sammmi ever learn?!

I've lost count how many times she runs they girls to school literally a minute before school starts and runs a riot to get them there 😵💫 it's not like the kids have had school 5 times a week for the past several years for her to know the routine 🤣

Like how hard is it to spend half an hour the night before to get their stuff organised like lunch bags etc and have them set up their own alarms to wake up too (since she can sleep through 3 alarms herself). If they are old enough to have Tik Tok and wear makeup as Sammi so proudly shows, then they can have some responsibility to get themselves up for school then 🙄

She thrives of any "drama". Even at the expense of her kids. She doesn't even work so what she doing with all her time except driving about in that "hoooge" motor of hers and spending money on tat.

And come on Glammis, if you want poor Meg to be around more longer as you always say, then please feed her some proper senior dog food. That pedigree stuff makes me boak - I have no idea how they are still on business when essentially it's just muk with no nutritional value 😱
Exactly well said does she even give the dog fresh meat like chicken or mince with some dog friendly veg or fish a few times a week I think not.she just gives her utter shite I bet the poor dog is not even on any yumove she looked struggling a bit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor Meg. It’s not hard to do some research and find a decent, nutritious diet for your dog you supposedly love so much.
A few less she-in hauls Glamis hen and you could easily afford it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Meg. It’s not hard to do some research and find a decent, nutritious diet for your dog you supposedly love so much.
A few less she-in hauls Glamis hen and you could easily afford it
Wonder if her new business is cheap shitey chesse boards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being Bwian, hard days graft, out the house all day, kids at school to find out your lazy fucker of a gf has spent all day watching a TikTok live? I wouldn’t even admit that to anyone. How is she not embarrassed by herself?

but also anyone any idea what she’s on about?? Who? Where? What’s Scottish TikTok? Do I live under a bridge?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine being Bwian, hard days graft, out the house all day, kids at school to find out your lazy fucker of a gf has spent all day watching a TikTok live? I wouldn’t even admit that to anyone. How is she not embarrassed by herself?

but also anyone any idea what she’s on about?? Who? Where? What’s Scottish TikTok? Do I live under a bridge?
She is literally the definition of scheme rat isn’t she!?! I’d howl if Brwian fucked off for someone with a job and less scrotum skin under their eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You've been spared from dramas that you probably don't won't to see lol. I'm fully embroiled and wish I wasn't. Lots of threads on here for the main characters, CherBear, Rosie Bush, Amanda Britt, Kdawg, Dee Maxwell, Dugheed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.