Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she’s quit her job to do the latest MLM or whatever her top secret new “business from home” is. Surely she should want to contribute to her and Tiny Tim’s future too? Maybe her work saw her stories of huffing balloons and mixing with loads of people and gave her the boot 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much to clean at the glamis estate she has to have a list
Can't be forgetting the master bedroom and the dressing room now

I don’t get why she’s quit her job to do the latest MLM or whatever her top secret new “business from home” is. Surely she should want to contribute to her and Tiny Tim’s future too? Maybe her work saw her stories of huffing balloons and mixing with loads of people and gave her the boot 🤔
I feel like she's hardly been at work aswell so maybe this is the case andd she's saying she quit so she could go be with tiny Tim any weekend she likes. Restrictions are coming back in the UK and over there she's hardly gonna get over much. Let's be honest starting a business doesn't take off overnight so god knows what she's got up her sleeve. Also feel she isn't gonna cope with tiny Tim away at all and I can't wait for the melt downs. See the other day with her post he's doing this for us for our marriage for our future 🤢🤢 shoooooo aye

Reactions: 6
If it was me I would be so affronted at not bothering to work or contribute at all yet happy for my partner to be slaving away to provide for “our future” 🤢
Can you imagine if they get a bigger house? She’ll be even more insufferable.
She just likes spending his money.

Reactions: 5
If it was me I would be so affronted at not bothering to work or contribute at all yet happy for my partner to be slaving away to provide for “our future” 🤢
Can you imagine if they get a bigger house? She’ll be even more insufferable.
She just likes spending his money.
If your man was away for weeks at a time and you have no kids you’d be out working full time pulling in as much cash as possible so he could get home quicker surely? Not sitting at home drinking iced coffees and doing shite shop hauls for the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s very young and grown up with the mindset that the man is king I think
Even if the man is tiny Tim

• Haha
Glamis is 28 ?! Wow and yet she spends her days like she’s a 20 yr old uni student on the drugs watching Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So shammi got the table and what looks to be like 10 acry chairs
No space tho
Who the hell has a tv and a couch that big in a tiny living room apartment like that
She is either going to have to serve by the car or just push the table up to the couch
Do not fret tho - she got the fake Burberry for the girl child so all is well

• Haha
So shammi got the table and what looks to be like 10 acry chairs
No space tho
Who the hell has a tv and a couch that big in a tiny living room apartment like that
She is either going to have to serve by the car or just push the table up to the couch
Do not fret tho - she got the fake Burberry for the girl child so all is well
I’m more shocked that people agreed to her house for Christmas dinner, her house is carnage on a daily basis! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she never heard of getting a pasting table or two and getting folk to bring a chair? Always worked when I was a kid 😂

Reactions: 8
At least wee tiny tim has am insight what the hissing wee serpent will look like in a few years , brenda is basically her wae a boys haircut ...sho aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Germany are imposing travel restrictions. Cue her crying about being sO aLoNe and she can’t cope without him 🙄 He never seems bothered about working away

• Haha
  • Heart
At least wee tiny tim has am insight what the hissing wee serpent will look like in a few years , brenda is basically her wae a boys haircut ...sho aye
Brenda’s no even 60 🙈

Seen that glamis “famous” cousin has been in the news for his van being vandalised……
Pretty sick tbh the guys only staring out in a new career…prob some jealous hole!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.