Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but does anyone follow that woman @dugheed on insta? I dont follow but she popped up on feed omg she is so mentally unbalanced its scary

Reactions: 5
How old fashioned and old does that hair make scummy does absolutely nothing for her , she really does love herself !!!

Reactions: 7
Honestly can’t cope with the way Sammi talks and hams up that awful accent “I went and got my glasheeeees done” Just horrible 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂🤣 Sho the changes that were happening were eyelashes and hair extensions that make her look like a ’Girls World’ 😂🤣 I canny cope with that hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 just gone to have a nosey at Shammi’s hair, it looks like off cuts from wigs for fancy dress! What a state.
She said she was going to get pictures taken for Brian’s gran’s burffffday. Is that pics of the bairns or the whole family? Imagine having your hair like that for a family photo 🤣 she’s a riot! Sho aye

• Haha
she just has to start anew
There is no hope for her hair . The color is bad bevause she slapped mocha brown color on top of over toned hair . She’s buying weave so crap cheap hookers wouldn’t wear them.
I still cannot believe she’s a hair dresser . Cannot .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.