Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came in here to say that it’s an absolute monstrosity, who has the cheek to charge people for that and what mugs buy it thinking it looks good. Horrendous!!
It was so awful I couldn’t stop looking at it 👀 The original one at least had a filter to make it look as though they had been sketched, Shammis one is just so bad 😬

Reactions: 2
WTF that pic is awful! It looks like when you did an art project at primary school and cut out loads of pieces from magazines to make a collage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked on that accounts page and she has done another one that only has about three people in it and it looks even worse! There are plenty of people on Tattle that do a much better photoshop jobs than that - she should have asked us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked on that accounts page and she has done another one that only has about three people in it and it looks even worse! There are plenty of people on Tattle that do a much better photoshop jobs than that - she should have asked us!
I had a look and its shocking what folk will buy. Its black and white but you can see where each picture is different, the light and texture. The heads that are stuck in sideways at an unnatural angle to fit them in 😳 I'd be embarrassed to sell that and pass it off as some kind of "creativity'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t believe she buys them girls a new outfit for every party or occasion. They’re going to grow up into absolute terrors as teenagers refusing to wear something as it’s already been worn, I was going to ask if she’s bleeping daft but…. 👀

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t believe she buys them girls a new outfit for every party or occasion. They’re going to grow up into absolute terrors as teenagers refusing to wear something as it’s already been worn, I was going to ask if she’s bleeping daft but…. 👀
She needs to buy them a new outfit as she doesn’t do any washing. Remember all the binbags full of clothes she chucked out? That’s why she’s always buying jammies and bedding 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gutted I missed the live 😡 …BUT I saw her at the fort ……..and it wasn’t a pretty sight she look like she in her 50s without the filters there is no way she in her 30s the eye bags are horrendous and don’t even start me on the hair 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Probs keeps the tags on and takes them back 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
God give me strength. Glamis WTF. No one angers me like her. Have you guys seen the 'extra' pj's and dress for Christmas. Omg aomeone needs to bring her down a peg or 2! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think the brothers time in Dubai is temporary? He still has his mansion in Denniston with the biggest garden 🪴 surprised her TT Brenda n the dugs never moved in whilst Kenny was away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God give me strength. Glamis WTF. No one angers me like her. Have you guys seen the 'extra' pj's and dress for Christmas. Omg aomeone needs to bring her down a peg or 2! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
She just had to mention that her brother has a ‘huge entertainment room with a bar’ and made sure to show that the dress cost £95 😂
She’s going to be insufferable when wee Tommy baws starts raking the big bucks in, she’s so determined to appear affluent that she comes across as desperate, bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think the brothers time in Dubai is temporary? He still has his mansion in Denniston with the biggest garden 🪴 surprised her TT Brenda n the dugs never moved in whilst Kenny was away
His only there for the boyfriends job I’m sure they will be back at some point

Reactions: 4
Does she really need a list to remind herself to paint her toes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just had to mention that her brother has a ‘huge entertainment room with a bar’ and made sure to show that the dress cost £95 😂
She’s going to be insufferable when wee Tommy baws starts raking the big bucks in, she’s so determined to appear affluent that she comes across as desperate, bless her
Can’t stand a show off! And what is that tattoo she has on the back of her arm? It looks like a kids drawing?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.