Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Glamis ever eat anything without taking a video or picture and documenting it online? Today’s was just weird as duck to be brutally honest. You can clearly see wee Tommy already tucking in and she’s standing there pissing about with the camera zooming in and out of the food and panning around the table, I’m mortified for her. What must he think when he’s trying to eat and she’s got to video the table before she will sit down and eat hers? I think if Instagram was to shut down these huns would absolutely crumble. They don’t know how to do anything without posting it. I’m cringing for her so much 😳

Tomorrow is going to be a tit show, she’s definitely the type to lay out all the gifts she got and post them online saying “spoilt”
Not to mention she will be showing off the brothers house yet again. The constant bragging is very bizarre but perhaps what’s all she feels she has to offer Instagram and she could be right considering her riveting content is her filming herself scrubbing the shower and showing off loafs of bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think he’s a dr in the private sector? Plus the family have some dodgy side business going on, according to HMRC

Reactions: 4
Had a wee scoot through his Twitter page and he’s Rangers daft, hates the SNP and is deffo gay. Still unsure on the job front although his tweets are gramactically correct and perfect spelling.

• Haha
Ffs you could land a Jumbo on tiny Tim’s forehead it’s masooove!

Scummy is definitely upto no good today she’s far too quiet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s an old article about Glamis brother which says he was a junior doctor 12 years ago. I’m sure I read somewhere else he’s a doctor with his own private practice but maybe I’ve made it up 🤔

Reactions: 2
Tiny Tim sitting with a suspicious toilet roll on his lap….. it’s no to wipe his arse anyway…. Finest Colombian I’d imagine 👃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s an old article about Glamis brother which says he was a junior doctor 12 years ago. I’m sure I read somewhere else he’s a doctor with his own private practice but maybe I’ve made it up 🤔
I had doctor on my mind also. But he’s not on the GMC register 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.